Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wii 360 or ps3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by mincemeat, Mar 16, 2008.

1. PSfucking3

PS3 shitheads i mean XBOX 360 sucks because 1 no hd and 2 it has had the most moufunctions of just about any system. And Wii i only like because it has Brawl on it otherwise id say that sucks to!:rcain::rcain::rcain::rcain:

2. Really now? "Rubbish games"? If we are just saying that the PS3 has a crappy game once in a while, you can most definitely say the same about 360 or any console. And honestly, how many really good exclusives does the 360 have? PS3 has a great line-up, I know that. Add that to the free Playstation Network and superior graphics, and I don't really understand why you wouldn't buy a PS3. And in case you couldn't tell, my vote's for the PS3. =P

3. kieran carter

kieran carter X-DIVISION CHAMPION

xbox 360

I like the xbox 360 the best :stupid::stupid::stupid:

4. simp_kid

simp_kid web designer

superior graphics by big toe!, the graphics r exacly the SAME!, games that are for ps3 and 360 work perfectly on both consoles. an the 360 has waaayyy more xclusives than the ps3, halo 3, gears of war 1 and 2, rockband 1 and 2, crackdown, viva pinata, dead rising. the only GOOD ps3 xclusives are haze, MGS4, and god of war 3. and x box live is only 5 pound a month or 40 pound a year in my country. thats worthit due to the fun achievements, the gamer scores, msn and the new avatars.

5. simp_kid

simp_kid web designer

same with the ps3. but wouldnt you rather just sit back on your bed comfortably, and just have fun playing GTA IV than having to jump around like a retarded jack rabbit, sweat, sometimes even injure your self playing a wii. the wii is only good for the poor people who cant afford a ps3 or a 360. only if you have a 360 and a wii (aka wii60) or a ps3 and a wii then your not poor.

6. I will superior graphic your big toe! =P I'm not going to pursue an argument I know has no chance of convincing you, so I'll not mention graphics here. First of all Rock Band 1 and 2 aren't/won't be exclusives, they are/will be on PS3, and coming out on Wii (if not already). Also, GoW is on PC, so that's technically not exclusive, either. Since you don't have a PS3 (I'm assuming, or you just don't keep up with news), I'd say that's why you didn't list games like Resistance 1 and 2, Motorstorm, the upcoming LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Gran Turismo 5, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank: Future, SOCOM: Confrontation, Tekken 6, and the Final Fantasy series. And about Xbox live, of the features you listed, PS3 has a form of achievements (trophies) which basically have a gamer score and already has avatars, though you can't download your own, you've gotta pick from a list. So, now what I'm understanding is that you pay 40 pounds per year for... MSN? I've already got a computer, sorry. Plus PS3 has Home on the way. I've yet to be convinced of the 360's "superiority".

7. wezzee

wezzee n00b

its kinda hard to say...

the Wii has fun games but its more for kids under 13 or 14...

Ps3 has great graphics but not the best games...

Xbox 360 has great games and average graphics...

i got a 360 bcause i really dont care about graphics...

8. isolationman2k8

isolationman2k8 funny game guru

xbox 360

you should get a xbox 360 they have great games and good graphics
    the ps3 sucks coz all they care about is graphics not any achievements or anything
    the wii well that just sucks overall coz it has rubbish games rubbish graphics i mean i played wii sports an the people did not have any legs!

:guns: wii
    :guns: ps3
    :thumb: xbox360

get a xbox they rock!!!!

9. Sbo1990

Sbo1990 Fluffy But Deadly

Xbox "fo" live meeeeen!!!
    I read somewhere the new tekken (6 i think) it will be on xbox only!!
    :rcain::rcain::rcain:
    I say that once more PS3 sux elaphant ass!!

10. PS3 has trophies, which are basically achievements on PS3.

Tekken was originally a Playstation exclusive, so there's no question about it being on PS3. Tekken 6 on the 360, however, is a whole new question.

11. petre12

petre12 skeleton destroyer

360 except for the problems like the rrod

12. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Well okay I've found the Solution Xbox 360, Wii and urrrm What was ment to be next ?

Im not sure how to put links in everytime I do it it comes up "This page cannot be displayed"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  13. MigetMan

MigetMan Spilt Blood

Cheap and stupid- Wii
    expensive, ok, and not as good as 360- ps3
    same, but 360 is expensive, the best, awesome, and amazing... Xbox 360!!!!!!!

14. jamiehaley1

jamiehaley1 n00b

360 is so better than ps3 well thats what i think but there just the same

15. black_ice911

black_ice911 i like pie

wii
    its fun

16. dwell123

dwell123 That's what she said!!!

Wii has a lot of games that your friend can jump in and most of them are good.I don't bother with the online things.

The 360 has a lot of games that are top games but have no split screen or anything
    where your friend or someone can just join you at anytime.

I do not own a PS3 so I don't have very good reasoning...I think it's over priced and not a lot of the games are very good.

WII-Good if you have friends that can come over to your house.
    360-Great online play except for the fact that mostly everybody on Xbox LIVE are immature
    and annoying.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
  17. 360 now would you ppl check the threads before you make one i bet thier are three threads just like this one

18. me= chupacabra

me= chupacabra I own your goats

dude dont listen 2 saber i agree ps3 owns x box

ps3-:guns: xbox 360-:rcain:

19. me= chupacabra

me= chupacabra I own your goats

xbox 360 is gay

PS3
    ps3 pwns x box, ps3 has trophies and levels which are better than 360 acheivments. the ps3 has way better graphics, plus you can watch blu ray movies. ps3 has way better games than 360, ps3 has haze, resident evil 5,rapture,metal gear solid 4. and a better version of alone in the dark.
    x box is bad, it has rrod, ps3 is good, it has blu ray, hd, and free online. x box u have 2 pay per month.:321:

only muffies buy x box 360s. they are so gay!
    by the way i knife your @$$ on turok babies.:ass:

20. Arkhon

Arkhon aka Bryce

The PlayStation 3 is the best system as far as hardware goes.
    The Xbox 360 is the best system as far as software goes, with so many great titles both exclusive and multi-platform. Xbox LIVE is also the most user-friendly online network, although it does cost money, while PSN and Nintendo WFC are free.
    The Wii is nothing but a gimmick.
    All Nintendo is doing is selling their consoles to casual gamers, while leaving the core gamers out in the cold.
    Alone.
    To die.
    They're almost like Disney, in that they keep releasing mediocre sequels to tired old titles. I've lost track how many crappy Mario Party games they've made.
    I post this with the full knowledge that SSB fanboys will likely, in broken parodies of the English language, insult me for my viewpoint. Go ahead.