Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wii related injurys?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Ahov, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Ahov

Ahov All Been A Pack Of Lies!

i broke my tv but thats about it. any1 else got hurt/broke sumthing while playing?

2. UzumakiNARuTO

UzumakiNARuTO What?

I cut all my hand open, I was playing boxing on my Wii, then I got angry 'cause my bro was really being an idiot, and I swung rapidly, it smashed the TV, and I cut my hand on all the glass..

3. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

haha thats pretty retarted. i broke my tv playing wii baseball. i swung and let go of the bat :D

4. Ahov

Ahov All Been A Pack Of Lies!

Y even post? and you dont have to be an idiot to have a acceident..do ya? cause that makes us all idiots.

5. ???

??? ? ? ?

???

gave my friend a black eye on base ball.

6. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

They give you the strap for a reason guys...

7. ???

??? ? ? ?

???

its funny you should say that... my strap was on.

8. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

well the worst thing was i hit my friend in the face with the remote oh yea and broke 1 of the lights in his room:fmad:

9. Kove

Kove I'm gonna kill!

Aceddent

While my cousin (girl) was playing boxing she hurt her ear. That's all.:roftl:

10. soakerman

soakerman Future Fighter Pilot

There are wrist straps for a reason duh

11. JakLiu100

JakLiu100 Nobody

Well in my living room 4 of us were playin wii tennis and i hit my mate in the face while mate 2 hit mate 3 in the face. :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

12. ceijae

ceijae n00b

my strap brock right of and wip in the face smash into the new plasma tv and the electric went every were and the power went out:ass:

13. herbie5345

herbie5345 BLAAAAGGGGHHHH.

We were playing tennis and I elbowed my mate in the face and pulled my tricep playing baseball lol :p

My friend nearly destroyed the lamp in my lounge whilst he was pitching on baseball but thats beside the point...

14. cheeselord

cheeselord n00b

i was playing wii boxing and i knocked the guy out and turned round and puuunched the wot i thot was the air but i hit ma frend in the face and broke his noes but then a was playin wi him again and a was swingin the baseball bat and he punched me rite in the face

15. Super Sonic Ingram

Super Sonic Ingram 2nd Lieutenant

Amazingly, I haven't had an injury as such. I banged my elbow playing bowling once cos I swung too far back & struck it on a table top. But that's about all I've had injury wise

16. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

another wii injury i had was i hit my tv and it partly cracked the screen

17. cheat craver

cheat craver Hacking King

all of dis is histarical i love herin bout people smashin stuff wit wii. omg its awesome ive plaed wiii but dont got 1 but for my b day i want 1 really bad!! :lol:

18. guitarman

guitarman n00b

Ok, this wasn't on a Wii, but Eye Toy is kinda similar, you still have to move about infront of a screen, you just don't use a controller.

Anyway I was playing some game with my friend (can't remember what) and I was swinging my arm around and I whacked him in the face... REALLY hard.

His nose started bleeding really badly so i got him a load of tissues.

But I didn't feel that guilty about it 'cause later on he managed to whack me in the head, lol.

19. commandx

commandx GAME FREAK

I managed to break the strap, and bounce it off my friend while playing wii baseball... they give you a strap true but wtf do you do if said strap breaks on ya, he was ok after a half hour... it was moving....

20. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

If spelling counts, then so does punctuation.

Yeah, I had a similar "injury", even though everyone was wearing their straps. A few of us were in my buddy's dorm room, playing the Wii baseball. I pitched the "ball", and the remote slipped right out of my hand and the strap must've just lined up perfectly with my arm, as it did nothing to impede the flying controller. The Wii stick bounced right off the glass of my friend's rear-projection t.v., but both pieces were fine. So we were like.. "Oh..Ok? Freak accident.. It was 1 in a million.."

Of course, karma never rests. A few nights later, the same friend who was batting when I pitched the remote right at the t.v. and I were up again. Same game, same scenario.. I pitched three balls, two strikes.. Just one last pitch, and I'd be fine.. I was so focused on holding the remote through the entirety of my last pitch, not caring whether it was a ball, strike or hit, that I almost didn't even notice the extreme pain coming from the back of my head after I pitched. I didn't even realize the base of my skull had just been assaulted by a video game controller, until I heard my friend's Wii remote clacking on the floor. Apparently the odds of a controller slipping out of someone's hands and the strap following the contour of the arm to slip off as well weren't 1 in a million.

Either that, or I'm just a real lucky guy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2008