Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wii related injurys?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Ahov, Feb 7, 2008.

1. deathlord123

deathlord123 n00b

u can still hav injurys wen the strap is on coz it turns into a mace!!! i broke my frends nose wen i was playing prince of persia: rival swords:guns::roftl:

2. FlyGuy1123

FlyGuy1123 n00b

Ya i was playing baseball with my sis boyfriend and he swung and hit me right in the arm and i had a bruiz and it was long and rectangular like the controler.

3. loladin

loladin Whaddawhore

Indeed, but...
    Once my friend bought over their wii and we hooked it up to the 40" HDTV (My HDTV) in our living room. So we invited some friends over, so there was five of us in total. It was my flatmates turn to play on bowling. He swung forward with the strap on and he lost his balance leading himself into the TV. He fell over and the TV started to wobble, luckily the TV didnt fall over since it was on a Anti-slide mat. I was so relieved when it didnt fall over. My mate gave himself a black eye. But a new TV costs more so i am happy :p

4. I smacked myself on the head with the wii-mote with the strap on =D

5. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Over my friends house playing some weird game and "we" forgot to put our straps on and I let go of it in the air and it knocked a boiling hot tea of coffe over and it spilt all over me. Yeah im not fammilar with WII's

6. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

Ahh. Man. You guys are dumb. They should make people-proof Wiimotes and equipment. It's like they designed it for people to kill eachother. The only time I ever came close to injury or injuring another was at baseball, when I was playing baseball and swished the Wii-mote right in front of my friend's face as he was walking by. Nothing else, besides that.

7. Fox luver

Fox luver Foxy!

you see this is just another reason why the WII kicks serious A$$.... literally...lol

8. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Only thing injured was how I viewed the once great Nintendo

9. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

They do, actually.. They sell these little Nerf jackets to put the WiiMote in.. I'm pretty sure you could baseball-swing it into someone's head, and have them hardly feel it..

Well, I have the rubber jackets, but apparently those aren't enough to protect people with. Bah. If plan to thwack someone with a Wii-mote, I might as well do it with something a bit more painful, like the baseball bat or tennis racket attachments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
  10. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Haha, no one forget the seizures you can have from lack of great graphics!!!!

11. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

Once I hit my brother in the face while playing boxing. Needless to say we got a little carried away.

12. PoolQ

PoolQ n00b

muscle spasums

13. Brendan360

Brendan360 Total jakie

The only injury i've got is pulling a muscle.And i was playing Wii sports when it happened.

14. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

If you don't mind me saying

"your one cold mother********"

string snapped

decked friend

15. Zakky boi

Zakky boi Oreo's totally rawk!!!

broke these glass things hanging from the ceiling over my sister whilst trying a new type of bowling lol

16. CHAINED

CHAINED n00b

i wasn't wearing the little bracelet thing on the nunchuck and i swung it and it slapped me really hard but thats about it

17. fidle2k7

fidle2k7 fidle2k7

I was playin boxin, and the nunchuk slipped outta my hands, bounced off the coffee table and hit me on the nose full whack it was bleedin everywhere!

:rcain:
    Sign for above user: :stupid:

18. vulkanman

vulkanman oblvion mad

fishing in zelda is dangerous

i once while playing the wii broke my siseters nose

19. joshuk12

joshuk12 n00b

lol it is funny but not funny when u smash the tv :p

20. DragonWolf67

DragonWolf67 Cunning Wolf

Actually, it is funny. Epically when you sack your dad who standing next to you. Didn't swing for it purposefully though. >.<