Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wii related injurys?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Ahov, Feb 7, 2008.

1. H0LY B^^NY

H0LY B^^NY I'ma To Fluffy....Soz....

Wrist

Yup brok my wrist during basball and got punched(real life) with a wiii remote and nunchuck(boxing)
    :rcain::rcain:

2. hockeyfreak

hockeyfreak n00b

I played to much and then my neck was stiff and hard and hurt

3. Mehtevaz

Mehtevaz 733+ $

Lets Just Say People Don't Like Getting Hit With A Golf Stick In The Testies.....

4. wolfpackgirl12123

wolfpackgirl12123 bite me

i broke my friends nose

5. ryanthe rock

ryanthe rock n00b

oh ya

i just got one but i hit my friend in the face but that it so far. :roftl: :rcain:

6. xxlisa-erexx

xxlisa-erexx love and learn

i was playiing boxing and in the end i had a broken tv a busted nose and a broken arm didnt know how i did the last 1

7. mayhem man21

mayhem man21 superior high lord genral

I'm getting a wii soon.... and ur scaring me...
    I was at my friend's house and we were playin wii baseball i let go of the wii remote wen I swung and it smashed into the fish tank...

8. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I'm sorry! I just get over competitive!
    My Dad kept gloating about his win, so I took a swing at his package, with the gold club.

Also, I was doing trampolining with the "Mario/Sonic 08 Olympics". I accidently let go and whacked myself in the face. Only I could do that. xD

9. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Uhh...I was playing Boxing and I got too close to the TV and punched the damn thing. Skinned my knuckles, but thankfully didn't break the TV. Yes, only I could be stupid enough to get that close to the TV to actually give it a mean right hook...

10. fancy_pants_man

fancy_pants_man a lot better than you

I broke my wrist when I pitched to hard on wii sports.

11. haha
    i was having a sleep over at my church (part of a program) i brought my wii and we hooked it up to the churches wall mounted tv and because the cords werent long enough we put it on a table about 4 feet high when we were going to hook up the dvd player my pastor shook the table and it fell on his foot
    my wii's power button is broke now :fmad:I WANT MY REFUND

12. Kawaii Kaitlin

Kawaii Kaitlin AWESOME 8D

Wrist Straps!!

My wrist strap caused me pain, The remote slipped out of my hand while I was celebrating the fact that I won...

...And it hit me in the face :roftl:

<3Xxxxxx

13. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

2 injuries actually

1. I was playin tennis with my dad and my sister was eatin and he threw her food out of her hand and he hurt her fingers
    2.I was playin baseball and i almost broke my finger cause i hit it with a chair :(

14. Naomi

Naomi Naomi : Now in Fun Size!

i accidentally hit my little sister in the face while playing tennis
    yeah i'm a douche

lmao it was so funny though...:roftl:

oh and i like totally fucked up my wrist while playing boxing
    -THAT SUCKED-

15. I wacked maself in the crotch playing the wii baseball:I swung the remot so hard tht i let go and it swung into my crotch<----oochie

16. --Emma

--Emma n00b

Ha, yeah I hit my hand on the table, but nearly broke the wii remote open :eek:

Is that why they come with the rubbery socky ( :roftl:) Thingys ?

17. max102

max102 n00b

my little brother did it

my little brother was using the bball bat as sord and my other little brother (i have 3 LITTLE brothers and 2 older:fmad:) took it from him and we played catch with it i wasnt looking turned around and the thing hit me in the for head and made a HUMONGO BRUSE THAT TURNED BLU AND STARTED BLEADING! tru story. no lie.

18. K-DOGZZ

K-DOGZZ OMFG

i was uhh ... bowling and i swung my arm back to bowl and my dad was standing behind my and i ..... smacked him in the nuts. He dropped to the floor..

this is unrelated but i had te vacumn cleaner with jus the pole and i held it up to me fathers nuts and it got him!! he was yelling turn it off!! i switched it off and was near crying and jus stood there cacking myself

19. cdn kid nb

cdn kid nb Carey Price pwnes!

I broke my heater.(dont ask)

20. Diamondgirl1102

Diamondgirl1102 Mood: Happy!

LOL I have Had Several close injuries and only one really happened.... I was playing Super Smash brothers Brawl and i was playing Kirby and I lost. When i figured it out i Jumped up and threw the wii into the TV. My Wii was safe.. As for the TV...... My Tv didn't make it.the Injury tht happened was playing Base ball and when i swung, my friend was running and i hit her straight in the eye and gave her a black eye.... She tackled me