Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Wii related injurys?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Ahov, Feb 7, 2008.

1. wwetnaojw

wwetnaojw n00b

u guys who broke their tvs are pretty stupid i mean u cant play that close to the tv.

and if u werent playing right up to ur tv then u would almost have to purposely throw the controller at the tv.

2. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Swung my arm for tennis and hit my brother..

3. Player 1

Player 1 n00b

Tore a wrist muscle playing M&S&OG. It sucks having to run like that.:confused:

4. Agent47

Agent47 Guest

lol

lol i was doing Wii tennis but put my friend in the hospital dont ask

another time, baseball, another firends house. i pitched, my hand was greasy, the wrist thing broke and i CRaaaaaCKeed the tv, s*** i ran fast lol

5. pulled mi hamstring, hurt mi brothers head and got bad cramp in mi hand

6. HappyFruit!

HappyFruit! Fricking love fruit!

i put myself in the hospital cuz i knocked myself out with the tennis thing:roftl::roftl:

7. Monkey Of War

Monkey Of War OoOoOo

I got a new wii and i swung the remote so hard it came off and hit the wii console so hard now it doesn't work :( BUT NOW I FIXED IT :)

8. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

I made my older cousin cry

I was playing bowling on wii sports and I hit my cousins face. But luckily she was fine:rcain:

9. smelly2000

smelly2000 XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LOL:-)

yeah BABY

um i hurt my arm thats it XD go EMINEM WOOOOOW!!!![

10. superlolza100

superlolza100 n00b

Pulled muscle

playin tennis pulled arm muscle

11. putrigirl

putrigirl @nn!5h@

My dad hit me on the arm when we were playing baseball. Barly hurt. You know, they give you straps so you Don't break you're tv/ slash open you're arm, ect.¬_¬

Although, if you swing and accedently let go of the remote, you're hand can get cought in the strap, thus ripping you're hand off :crossbones: You'd have a lot of cleaning to do...:thumb:

12. marl

marl n00b

i was trying a new bowling technique where you do an over arm swing, i swung it over my head, then i let go by accident and hit my self in the balls! (cuz i had the strap on) it freakin hurt!:fmad::fmad::fmad:

13. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

Lol marl your post sounded funny when you said I hit my self in the balls because I had the strap on. Lol im sick minded but any way.

The only injury i have ever had was when i first bought my wii i played it so much I like stuffed up my arm and couldn't use it for like 2 weeks.

14. GlowStix

GlowStix n00b

I hit myself in the face playing Wii Sports ... Knocked one of my teeth out :D haha
    I'm a clever bunny
    xxx

15. L*_x

L*_x Banned

A few cuts and scratches, nothing to serious, maybe a bruise or two from accidentally getting a little bit too carried away and banging into something xD

16. Tehman

Tehman [Heart o' Gold]

I haven't touched the wii in a while, but I remember one time, my brother and I were playing Tennis on Wii Sports and well anyways, I was just messing around, and I swung my arm quite hard...Hit my brother in the back of the head, and the remote flew out of my hand and hit my sister in the face. 2 for 1 deal, eh? It was quite funny. :p

17. Weegee

Weegee FAKE ADN GAY

Oh, I've thrown mine all the way across a hallway and hit some one in the face during baseball...:smashfreak:

I've also broken my lamp and T.V. Multiple times, and I've made a hole in the wall while Punch-Out!!....

IT'S OFFICIAL. The wii only kicks the 360 and PS3's ass because....it physically does it.

18. Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye Guest

I was playing bowling, I did my technique, (doing a normal bowling movement facing away from the T.V.) Remote slipped out of my hand, rebounded off the mirroe, and hit my sister in the back of her head. :p Thank you remote! xP

19. super olli

super olli n00b

ive Broke my arm in boxing
    ive sprain my sholder on zelda twilight princess
    gave myself a black eye (my mom 2)
    and broke the TV and windows (how unlucky)
    :rcain:

20. undeadboy

undeadboy Blood Red Sandman

i was playing tennes at my friends house then i go back and hit the wall