Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

will you kill someone for money

Discussion in 'Hell' started by adidas boy, Mar 15, 2009.

1. adidas boy

adidas boy n00b

i will say depends on the reward :guns::pontiac:

2. Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkshire Pudding Miss Brightside . xD

No ! I don't ever want to kill someone !

3. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

No, because honestly, money is pretty trivial. You get a boatload for killing someone and soon you'll spend it all....and then you'll have to kill somebody else, and you basically become a hitman, and the cycle continues.....Killing is a much more serious crime than anything money is worth.

4. sadisticxXxbadass

sadisticxXxbadass Not-a-noob-much

that depends when I feel like killing or not...and how big is the money

5. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I would, as It's a decent excuse.
    "He made me do it!"

6. Chaossama

Unfortunately if you use that excuse, it gets very sticky as then people will start asking "Then why'd you take it?" because unless you can show evidence that he physically FORCED you to kill someone, then society will be less than merciful as it just looks like you did it but want to get off scot free

7. BulletSponge

BulletSponge Bored with this site

Duress is never allowed as a defense for murder.

8. mcdonald

mcdonald I hate you!!!!!

yes

yes i think if i want to kill i will kill yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:roftl::roftl:

9. Chaossama

Oookaayyyy, time to lock this guy up, he's obviously showing sociopathic tendencies. Honestly, I don't think anyone should have an actual want to MURDER someone, but I will be glad to see you behind bars at this rate.

10. adidas boy

adidas boy n00b

please comment it please

11. Chaossama

Er, what? Please make more sense in your posts. And if you're responding to my previous post, sorry, but seriously, I take those kind of declarations as either seriously or the writings of a complete idiot who can't grow up beyond the age of 4 and think that just because they are chronologically a teen, this gives them the right to act this way. As such, either way, they are a danger to themselves and to society. Perhaps my suggested future was a grim one, but perhaps these 4 year olds need to confront reality....

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

When it comes to the crunch I think I could do it but for you the crunch is too much. You can't handle the crunch

13. Chaossama

*sigh* Spam is apparently all over the place.

@Darkstar: What exactly do you mean?

14. I think I could do that depending on the reward and who the person was.

15. Chaossama

Given the general reputation, it would be some innocent whose only crime is that they pissed off the person who's paying you. Could you do that? Kill a random person for money that you'll spend away anyway? If so, interesting...

16. yes

it depends who and how much.or does it?

17. Chaossama

Does it really? Could you truly, in cold blood, go up to an innocent person, or perhaps even your best friend, and shoot them in the face? Would it be worth the guilt you would feel? Would you seek to kill others in that you feel that these are 'just people'. Yes, they are just people, just people like you and I, who have lives, thoughts, dreams, and goals. And could you truly just stand there and shoot them in the face? Just know this: The law enforcement would not pay to have criminals killed, so you would be working for drug lords, powerful people who's only goal is to have power. And in that, all you become is a hitman.

So tell me: Could you take that first step?

18. sk8ernicky

sk8ernicky The best of the best

First thing i think this would rather go in the HELL forum but i dont know and im not sure, anyway no i wouldn't cause i ll just get locked up most probably and even if i didnt, money doesnt last long

19. Bjfc Bro!! =]

Bjfc Bro!! =] n00b

err

Fuk yeh id kill a fukin priest for money!:fmad:

20. Bjfc Bro!! =]

Bjfc Bro!! =] n00b

ur a fukwit