Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

will you kill someone for money

Discussion in 'Hell' started by adidas boy, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

What exactly do you have against priests that you're willing to kill them for something as stupid as money? I find myself curious now. Also, could you please PLEASE spell better? Even if you didn't know how to spell the rest, I at least assume that you've grown old enough that you know how to spell your curse words.

2. AngleOfL1ght

AngleOfL1ght ³»§«³††³»§«³

I would!

:guns:If i was getting...say about...500k.He would go down immediately :guns:

3. Chaossama

You, my serial killer of a friend, are a very cheap killer.....

4. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

well.........

i think depends of how is the person yes i would :guns::silly:

5. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

It really depends who your killing (is the person worth dieing), how much your getting paid, and if the person whos paying you has a 100% guarantee you wont get caught.....and it depends what mood Im in. If I was in a killing angry mood, and they gave me a silenced handgun to kill a person whos worth dieing (like a serial rapist, or a child molester, or a serial killer) then yeah if it was any of those people I wouldnt hesitate killing them for money, as long as Im guaranteed not getting caught.

6. Chaossama

Oh I suppose. But then you get into the whole "Who are you to be a judge?" kind of thing. It's the basis of Death Note if you're curious. And to be more realistic, the ones you would be paid to kill most likely are just rival drug lords to the one that hired you. Let's be realistic, please, how many 'good' guys would hire you to kill someone? They'd put them in jail. Ah well, people have their opinions, I just don't believe that if realistically asked to kill someone (like put a bullet in their brain), I could stand there and do it. And killing angry mood? I suppose that's why I view it differently, I have NEVER gotten truly angry, because I see no point to it, what does raising your voice do except make things worse. As such, I view it in the perspective of someone who's asked to do this in cold blood.

7. gwl1r9

gwl1r9 n00b

kill someone for money!? NO WAY!

8. Fuck yeah if it was Bill Gates or opera (her, shes annoying):rcain:
    :guns::smashfreak::smash::throwup::fart::ass:

9. Chaossama

Hmm.......now how many years would you get if you killed them....hmm.....ah the possibility of death row, and you can be the prison b****, isn't that great? If not, shape up and be realistic. You don't like Oprah (get her name right, fool), so what? Why would you want to kill her? Just ignore her, it's what everyone else does.

10. Ezio

Ezio Hardcore/Retarded gamer

I would kill someone for money. I would try to make sure it would be men who would deserve to die. But the irony is that I would become one of those people who deserves to die. It's kinda of a vicious cycle since I am pretty sure someone would want revenge and kill me for an award so eh.

11. BerryEternal

BerryEternal o________O

uhh...

NO way! Are you serious?!
    You'd be very greedy for money if you did...

12. racing boy

racing boy Guest

Noooooooooo

Nooooooooo way killing some one for money :fmad::fmad::fmad:

13. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I would never kill someone for money.
    I would get a job for money though

14. Chaossama

Haha, the ways that people could take that.

Why yes I'll get a job if you pay me a million. Sure I'll be a waiter or whatnot, but I'll be the richest waiter around ;)

Not probably what you meant though.

15. Depends who I was going to kill and how much money I would have left after bribing my way out of prison

16. Chaossama

Exactly how would you bribe your way out of prison again? Not like you go in there with your cash, and the guards, if they take your money, don't have to let you out....

As for who you have to kill: Does it matter? You're killing someone for something as useless as cash (no comparison to the fact that you killed someone).

17. marl

marl n00b

it depends on who you put under the catagory of 'someone' because what about assistant suicide? i mean what if someone is fed up with life and wants to die?:confused::confused:

18. Chaossama

A very valid question. Thus the question of euthanasia and all that. But you wouldn't be doing it for money, now would you? If you knew the person they wouldn't ask you to do it for money, more for the friendship. IF you don't, they wouldn't be asking.

Can I respectfully ask why? Just want to know people's reasonings.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
  19. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

you kidding. not just will, but ill be paid on a regular basis, by the government. military is such an aswome thing.

20. Chaossama

Then the question would become: Why would the government contract hire you and not use their forces? As it is, the people who would be hiring you would be drug lords and other such kingpins. They would NOT be the government.