Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Grey Dreams, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Anyone else here play it? My server is Steamweedle Cartel, look up Rynnamau. :) I'd love to have more friends to talk to, and some leveling partners. :)

2. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

I was thinking of hooking myself up with a subscription, still thinking about it, anything really big changes when it comes to stats, and gear?

3. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Well, Hunters no longer use mana, they use focus, which is like... A rogue's energy. A paladin has Holy power, that is either used for a special attack, or a heal, and its generated by Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, and Hammer of Rightious. Its pretty cool. Another diffrence is that you can fly in eastern Kingdoms/Kalimdor, the only two places you can't fly in is THe Gostland's and Eversong Forest... and Possibly Azuremyst isle and bloodmyst isle, i've not checked yet.

4. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

I see, use to main a healing pally. Might start that up again

5. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Cool, cool. :) I'm a Prot Pally.

6. 17andhornyclitluver

17andhornyclitluver Master Pussy Eater

My char

i got a lvl 85 NE DK but hes on Malygos

7. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

i used to play it alot, i took a break now:)

8. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

World of Warcraft is a brilliant game, for such low resolution. Gone off it a bit since 4.1.1, not enjoying all these changes.

Majic -85, Twilights Hammer
    Natog- 85, Twilights Hammer

Couple of alts, not worth mentioning.

9. darceylambert

darceylambert n00b

Recently i am having a problem in the server to connect with other members. It happens very rarely.

10. Simsy

Simsy Guest

LvL 100

I wanted to get up to level 100 :(

11. susonjoy

susonjoy n00b

iximergemetic

WOW is really very interesting game. This game is really an amazing game. You know this game improves lot of educational skills. Researches found that by playing this game you can improve the scientific thinking.

12. zoeybob

zoeybob n00b

I now have fewer opportunities to play.

13. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Hmm I actually got bored of playing it. Been playing it since it came out, got a max level blood DK and also a max level moonkin + a level 86 fire mage. But this new expansion is a joke to be honest. They tried getting the game back to the age before TBC, they kind of managed doing so also, but still some things aren't cool at all... since cataclysm you could have a horde char and an alliance one on the same server on the same account which sucked a lot (well usually I ended up getting cursed and flamed a lot, for being better @ PvP). They nerfed the blood DKs to the ground and lower so that they are totally useless in BGs now, but druids are owning again and are kind of OP. The new raids that they've added are a joke, well cataclysm was also a joke but...can't say much about it.

Also WoW doesn't improve rather anything in real life. But computer games do help a little in solving some real life problems and issues, yet not all of them do that.

14. lead118

lead118 Guest

Played WoW for three years, but I got tired of losing in RBGs with my guild, so I stopped. For me PvP was the most fun. PvE was too damn annoying, and I really didn't enjoy the logistics of being in a raiding guild. Just wasn't the game for me.

15. devidbryant

devidbryant n00b

World of Warcraft is an amazing game that is playing by many gamers all over the world today. This game is able to provide you a lot of fun and excitement. You can easily play and enjoy this most demanding game by learning some easy steps.

16. JoelWrightes

JoelWrightes n00b

World of Warcraft is an awesome multiplayer online role playing game. It has many impressive features. People should play this game in order to have ultimate fun and enjoyment. This is the most amazing game I have ever played.

17. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Playing it right now and it sucks....but since I have nothing else better to do, WoW is also good. At least I am talking with some friends in there and having some fun from time to time. But Blizzard made the game way too easy.

18. stevenjobs

stevenjobs n00b

i used to play it alot, i took a break now :)

19. daniloseo

daniloseo n00b

I played a lot of MMORPG's but I never tried paid-WOW...

20. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

I play it - not as often as I used to, but still.