Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

worst accidents ever!

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by scorch2, Jun 3, 2009.

1. scorch2

scorch2 nice guy

the worst accident i did is i went up to my window at my house and i excited my 13 year old dog called westie and he step forward and fell through the railings!:sad:i through he was going to die!when he got up,nothing seemed wrong with him,but you never know whats happening on the inside,he could die!;(i feel so guilty!:crying:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
  2. piglet09

piglet09 I am the princess of gum

A engine fails to shut off sending a boat not only crashing into the land but also airborne into power lines.

3. lamdaman

lamdaman n00b

whoops

iwas sitting on a horizontal bar and my ex and my friend pushed me off and i accidentally kicked my friend in the face and i almost broke his nose and i still have feelins 4 my ex
    Only fools fall in love and I guess I'm One of them
    if you know me(brody m) my friends harley l and the ex is sam smith

:coolgleam:tch tch

4. Hah

I fell of me bike on the right and smack at the edge of a car and broke my nose and neck:fmad:

5. IronClad1o9

IronClad1o9 Long Live Rock!

worst accident huh...

never been in one... but when I went to Amsterdam...

They have bicycle only roads... and when i had my back turned... this dutch guy ran me over... I WAS LIKE WTF! the guy didn't even warn me! he didn't even hit his little bike bell... for fucks sake the bastard just ran me over... picked up the bike and kept goin...

that bastard...

6. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

Virginia Tech makes this into a joke.

7. shortjokes

shortjokes Short Jokes.

hmm

terrible one, i hope you recovered.

8. ShadowMcloud23

ShadowMcloud23 Krystal's "buddy"

The worst accident ever that happaned to me was when my cusin forgot to clean his M1 garand and handed it to me to fire. When I pulled the triger the gun mis-fired and hit him in the leg. All I have to say is thank god the bullet didn't hit his artery.

9. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Well..... Me and my friend were on a bike going VERY fast downhill,,, There was a big metal post what held up the electricity power lines,,, I was hodling onto my freinds shoulders and this stopped the bike from turning,,,

We hit straight into the post,, My mate blacked out and I flew over the top of him and hit my chest full on into this post,,, I could not even breathe for at least 10 seconds and I was spitting up blood,, Very painful indeed,,, This guy who was window cleaning just looked at me on the floor and carried on doing his job,,,, The Cunt !! Luckily I am ok now lol

10. hemmingsde

hemmingsde n00b

I amsooooooooooooosorry

Oh i am soooo sorry for lost.

11. I accidently clicked this thread... Worst mistake I've ever made.

12. sefer

sefer n00b

puums must

: rolleyes1:

13. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Getting distracted and not pulling out while have sex :eek:

14. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

Pic related.
    [​IMG]

15. itsmario

itsmario SuperMario

The worst accident happen to was when i was 4,i got run over by Van..i am just lucky i am still Alive.they had to take me to the hospital with a helicopter.but i do have the scar in my head and my left leg i had surgery...but i am great now :)