Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Would you rather have a billion dollars or the ability to bring people back to life?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by Xreaper34, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Xreaper34

Xreaper34 I HATE BIRDS

Would you rather have a billion dollars or the ability to bring people (Not including yourself) back to life?

I would rather have the ability to bring people back to life, because, well, you could bring back all the great people of the world and with the billion dollars... I mean, it's just money.

How about you?

2. BlackWolf99

BlackWolf99 Immortal Fighters

Same for me

3. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Uhh, screw that. Mate, I want a Chevy Camaro. Who needs zombies when you've got Bumblebee?

If I could bring people back to life, I'd be a billionaire anyways. Just set yourself a little shrine, where you can respawn good people who deserve it, and their families will probably donate a little money anyways.

Then bam! you're helping the human race, and you'll even have enough money spare for Starscream.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  4. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

Obviously cash. Who wants to bring people back to life, you can just donate cash to stop orphans starve. 8-l

5. theblack7

theblack7 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the cash cause brining people back to life is sick and the person preobably wont come back right anyway he might want to stay dead. And what if the person you revived had his guts ripped out he would be in pain all the time cause hes got his stomach ripped out.

6. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

Uh, I'd personally choose the "life" one, though that might cause a few problems for overcrowding, well we can all handle a few minutes cramped in a small bus with people up against you.

7. zanta

zanta l'ange noir

money, bringing back people will get the FBI and DHS' attention which means you become an experiment ^_^

8. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

I change mine from before >:D

I Don't want either, I want the ability to FLY!

9. ramsrock456

ramsrock456 n00b

I would bring people back to life

10. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

Either would be nice

But I would rather have the manipulation of energies to control in finer spectrums to the gross ones

I can move atoms around or create supernovas that way & maybe evern create a billion dollars & bring people back to life ^_^

11. Xreaper34

Xreaper34 I HATE BIRDS

I think somebody's been watching a little bit too much transformers lately. That, or you're crazy...

12. Xreaper34

Xreaper34 I HATE BIRDS

Well if he doesn't want to come back, lets say you have the power to kill them again. And they come out whole, so if they've had their guts ripped out or their head mauled off or whatever, they'll be brought back to life with everything intact. So, what do you say now?

13. alphagirl

alphagirl Banned

I would go for the money.
    If you are able to bring people back to life, the wrong people might catch you and let them work for you.
    Than you won't make any money and keep the wrong persons of dying.

14. hmmletmethink

hmmletmethink the picture bellow is me

mine

i would want to bring people back to life... but in secret and for a lot of money... like 10000 per revive

:coolgleam: :D

15. Awsman123

Awsman123 n00b

:rcain::rcain::confused::confused:il go coocoo to bring ppl back to life

16. Master goflame

Master goflame I have returned ~

Both as long as I have the power to kill them again at anypoint I please .

17. gr8est punk

gr8est punk Bad Ass Mofo

I feel like something bad would happen if I brought people back to life :/

18. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla n00b

I'd choose the bring back to life, because Leslie Neilson IS THE GREATEST COMEDIAN OF ALL TIME.

#KanyeWest'd

19. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I would....

Just gimme the fucking money LoL

20. prawnguy

prawnguy novice bdsm

the powe rto bring ppl back to life. then ill make more than billions, cus id charge an ass load of money per ressurection