Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Xbox 360 VS PS3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Killoman, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Sparkzkill

Sparkzkill n00b

All True All True Xbox 360 kicks major Ass

2. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

i want to get an xbox but im not sure what i wud do if i got the rrod as my frends hav had it multiple times. however a good thing about the ps3, in my experience, is that it is very reliable as ive had it nearly 3 years and it hasnt broke in any way.

i still really want an xbox tho so dont hav a go at me for saying 1 good thing that has come out of having a ps3

3. FoxFur

FoxFur FurFag

Fan boys. I dont care which one. But I wish I didn't have to pay $7.00 a month just to play online.

4. johnderby

johnderby n00b

All right. The D-pad has been so since Playstation PS1 because it does not work, not what is broken. For me, the sign of a good D-pad so you can play Street Fighter on it and always take the blows, and he could do with all products of Sony (PS1, PS2, PS3 PSP). Sony knows absolutely D-pads. This is a problem solved for generations.

5. L0useditup

L0useditup Master Of Adhesive

Microsoft sorta has an attitude of "ehhh, fuck you, you're gonna pay." But with good reason. You may pay, but 360 has much more online dedication. And honestly, I see no difference between Blu-ray and HD.PS3 controllers are complicated and are quite weak. The 360 evolves from Nintendo, using A, B, X, Y, and triggers for shooting games. Where PS3 uses big buttons and smaller buttons. The D-pad on the ps3 is better in my opinion, though. Nonetheless, analog position on it makes no sense. Plus, the buttons (x triangle square circle) make no sense at all. Like, square is jump or something, O is like block in a fighting game, triangle is switching weapons or something, and X is to crouch or something like that. Makes no sense. Which is why I go w/ 360

6. madmonkey67

madmonkey67 Falcon puuuunch!

y do u all ned video gmes u shld red n stuf.

7. Travis McLeod

Travis McLeod Exibition96

Well I think Xbox 360 has better games and remote and online despite having to pay,
    Although the ps3 has a better console in itself.
    It really depends on if you rather the gaming console or the games itself
    I personally preffer the Xbox360.

8. Pulse X79

Pulse X79 US Navy S.A.R

Ps3

PS3 has the better graphics and better internet but Xbox is more adapted for online multiplayer games but i guess its a playiing preference

9. xyameax

xyameax Skype Me @Xyameax@gmail.com

I say that the Xbox 360 has great games, and the PS3 has great Graphics, i still choose Xbox 360 because of its wonderful gamerscore ability and Xbox live

10. xyameax

xyameax Skype Me @Xyameax@gmail.com

Its always fun playing our wonderful Xbox 360 am i right

11. tomhackins

tomhackins n00b

My favourite game console is Xbox 360 . Xbox 360 is powerful game console than PS3. It has so many features. Like Ring of Light and Xbox Guide Button, Xbox Live, Xbox Live Marketplace, Digital Entertainment etc.. Xbox is a best game console. The Play Station 3 was the first gaming system to allow the use of HDMI and 1080p. The Play Station3 also offers support for Memory Stick standard, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pros.

12. centar227

centar227 n00b

i vote that xbox 360 is way better than ps3:guns: :guns:

13. deonta

deonta n00b

whatup

:321::thumb:what up

14. Trikkstar

Trikkstar n00b

PS3 is better than xbox
    People complain about the small PS3 controllers it is a finesse gaming console so if your a brute go wit the xbox and the xbox controller are only bigger so you can throw your controllers at the wall when your console red ring which it will
    the game for PS3 are fine ill admit xbox has better title selection but the games for PS3 are still amazing

15. dragon_claws

dragon_claws n00b

i choose Xbox. NO REASON!

16. night fury

night fury ps3 gamer

100 reasons why ps3 is beter

1.Free conection 2.free demos and backgrounds 3.great conection on every game even on dileup 4.mised shows and music vids can be watched 5.auto tern on wen swiched to hd mi and auto tern off even after downloads are finished 6.blue ray movies can be played and downloaded on to the ps3 to be ready to be played again 7.the ps3 is awsome times 93.:coolgleam:

17. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Unfortunately I cannot read that...

18. MagicZ

MagicZ n00b

The PS3 is shit, nothing about it is better than Xbox except blu-ray, which is pointless.

19. Noble-6

Noble-6 Lone Wolf

i wud just like to put minds at rest that xbox is better than ps3 cuz ps3 got sent back due to technical problems and them blowin up and over heating the 360 only had RROD also xbox is better value which is cheaper than ps3 the bxo also has better game releases like halo reach or just halo which is one of the most popular games known to man GOW is another great game title 360 only and i cant forget the kinect so up ures ps3 fans kthnxbi

20. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Ugh, this arguement is SO old... Computer is better than both, anyway.