Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

XOR (And similar old games)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by gwarhammer, Jan 10, 2010.

1. gwarhammer

gwarhammer Cpt on the Ship of Fools

Since I've been trying to get people interested in some of the old games that I remember from my days on the Spectrum (a la XOR), and some of them have proved challenging, an example of a XOR level, namely "Henry's Anguish".

And yes, I know I'm not that great at it, but it demonstrates the logic.

EDIT: Incidentally, since the installer is too big to post, the windows port that runs this replay can be downloaded here:
    http://xor.ovine.net/downloads.php

Attached Files:

2. By Reason of Insanity

By Reason of Insanity I accidently your post

Now that is Old School

And one hell of a level to beat

3. gwarhammer

Okay, for some continuation: Wizball screenies! (ZXEmulator doesn't do replays, and I cba to make a video)

The general story is, you are a bouncing ball returning colour to the landscape. You do this with a variety of powerups, and most essentially the paint collector.

[​IMG]
    "Wizball"

[​IMG]
    Wizball and Paint Collector

[​IMG]
    We're off to see the wizard...

[​IMG]
    Hang on, that wasn't red before!

4. By Reason of Insanity

By Reason of Insanity I accidently your post

Ah! i have found my old Arcade top 100 games for Windows 95' CD

I shall put pictures up soon of the best games on there

5. gwarhammer

That would be both awesome and win.

Moreso if you have a copy of Scorched Earth on it. That game is great.
    Oh, and you should also look up Day of the Tentacle.

6. inconitor

inconitor n00b

Latest news guys Feb12

dir anqam com/trend-16 html]Death Casts Pall Over Olympics

WHISTLER, British Columbia—The death of a 21-year-old luger from the Republic of Georgia cast a shadow over the start of the Winter Olympics Friday night
    As the organizers of the event and athletes from around the world prepared to attend the opening ceremonies only six hours later, Nodar Kumaritashvili lost control of his sled near the end of the luge course, his body slamming into an unprotected metal pole next to the track at the Whistler Sliding Centre His sled remained in the course, which has been so fast in training rounds that some competitors have questioned its safety A rescue helicopter arrived within moments, but attempts to save the athlete failed

An Olympic hopeful from Georgia crashed and died while training for the luge event WSJ's Reed Albergotti reports from Vancouver

The crash was only the latest setback to strike the Vancouver Games ahead of the Saturday start of competition Extraordinarily warm and rainy weather from Vancouver all the way to Whistler, a mountain resort about 80 miles to the north, have forced the cancellation of training runs in discipline after discipline On courses that are generally considered fast, those cancellations could increase the risk of crashes, because performing on unfamiliar terrain is dangerous
    Whether the weather affected the speed of the course was unclear Wetness can increase the slickness of ice, but warm air can offset that effect by making it slower
    Jacques Rogge, president of the International Olympic Committee, told a news conference that the "tragedy clearly casts a shadow over these Games " Mr Kumaritashvili "had a dream to participate and he lost his life "

The German designer of the track said he was "eternally sorry" for the young man who died but said his tracks have a safe record, according to an interview with the German newspaper Sport Bild "I've designed six tracks and no one has ever flown off it," Udo Gurgel told the magazine "The track is fast but [curve] 16 is a very long curve and normally not much can happen because by the end, the speed decreases sharply "

This is the latest hot trends for today guys :)
    anqam com/anqam-12013 html]سكس