Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

You need to listen to Gorillaz

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nicofoxishere, Mar 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nicofoxishere

Nicofoxishere Reckr Of Food

seriously ... gorillaz is my favorite group. They have a special sound and are the definition of Music blending.

2. bremond

bremond n00b

Feel Good Inc. is my favorite song of them!

3. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

It's been a while since I've listened to them... But yeah, they have great songs. Here's one of my favorite ones:

Gorillaz - Humility​

4. woliamw

woliamw n00b

Who are these guy? I do not know them, I guess they need to hire new PR-managers. They can find them by looking at the cvs. topcvservices is the best cv writing service uk

5. If you are a true lover, you can even become a music producer. Some tips here esbenandthewitch.co.uk! Do you want to make techno, pop, or hard rock? Or do you want to be part of the new wave of artists that are creating unique soundscapes using synthesizers and other sound mixing software? One of the first things you will need to do before you even attempt to learn how to become a successful music producer is figure out what type of music you want to make. Once you have a clear idea as to what type of music you want to create then you can move on towards learning more.