Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

your darkest memories

Discussion in 'Hell' started by hellbeast08, Feb 3, 2009.

1. hellbeast08

hellbeast08 Final Judgement

whats the worst thing that you have ever to any one any thing or your self( that has ever happened to you)

2. talluah

talluah n00b

worst

I was in a car wreck when i was 2 years old. i had a peice of metal go through my arm

3. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

This probably isnt the worst thing I've done, but I felt pretty bad afterwords.

I once shot a bird with my red rider BB gun, not thinking it would hurt the bird. I was wrong. It fell to it's death immediatly after getting hit.

I burried the bird after, and never shot at another one since than lol. I was about 11 or 12.

4. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

I heard my mother say that she would have aborted my brother but she couldn't have been able to face her workmates if she did.

That fucked me up quite alot.

5. sadisticxXxbadass

sadisticxXxbadass Not-a-noob-much

when I almost committed suicide

when I almost killed my classmate

6. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Hearing my Dad tell me my mother was dead. He was very drunk and kept laughing and saying she deserved it for being such "a bad f*ck."
    I could happily kill that man.

7. LovelyXLoliX

LovelyXLoliX n00b

When I had been mad at my mom for some stupid little thing (I was 8 so it was something stupid, trust me) and I wrote in my diary that I wished she would die then about a month later she went to get a surgery and she ended up having a stroke and dying. Be careful what you wish for huh?

8. sMiLeAnDiE:)

sMiLeAnDiE:) n00b

I went to london for a vacation and my mom and dad were in the next bed 2 me and one night i kept on hearing rustling of the bedsheets and moans of delight with oh yeah Ive died a little inside since:shocked::shocked:

9. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Well I had a bff for about 5 years [Sarah] and Then this other girl came, [Lily] so i started hanging out with Lily more, and kinda took her side if Sarah said anything.
    So eh one day, Sarah had a boucey ball, and i took it and wouldnt give it back :confused:
    [Took it messing in the yard] and then Lily was having a fight with her at the same time [i wasnt involed] And so Sarahs parents came to lilys and my house [mine first] giving out to us accusing us of bullying Sarah =O . . . Awkward after that. . .

Some people in this world . . .

P.s I changed the names of these people

10. TattedGirl

TattedGirl oh yeahh

I wished the same thing. Although, it was upon my father to his face before i went to bed one night, and the next day he died. His tumor (That the doctors never seen, because there was a metal plate in his head from a previous motorcycle accident.) ruptured at work while unpacking a truck. I was six. =/

11. dangerdude

dangerdude Guest

I dared my well ex friend, Terry to eat (well I won't state what I told him to eat) and he unfortuneately went into hospital for 3 weeks, throwing up then he was ok. We haven't spoke since, I apologised alot, but it was never accepted.

I really regret it ! And feel really bad. And worst off I have lost a friend.

12. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

When I saw my dad in the Hospital in pain , suffering , fighting for his life. Although , there is this dream I have every night ,there's always with dark figured man trying to make my dreams darkness every time. Different scenarios , same storyline.