Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

YOUR ideas: How can we improve funny games

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Devin, Oct 2, 2008.

1. turton2005

turton2005 The Magicion

Maybe a new section to the sight where people can upload there own games,
    so say i make a game, becuase i have no idea how to get my game put on, i could just click a butten and upload it to the sight in like a 'peoples section' or somthing, or maybe a link at the top that says 'submit your game to the admins here' and the admins or mods or whatever can have a look through the game and decide weather it can go on the site

Thats all i can think of at the moment

2. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

Do you even attempt to read the main website?

http://www.funny-games.biz/contact.html

And if you cannot upload it there, then you must upload it to a different website and give him a link in the description.

3. dig doug

dig doug n00b

better games

well all the game are childish
    soo i thought that we could have more war games more puzzle and less baby kinda games eg. Sonny Hedgehog Launch Mud and Blood 2.
    and well loads more i mean comon.
    right bottom line
    all i ask for is more adult games and war games thank you for reading my post
    :roftl::spam:

:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:

4. shadow sonic

shadow sonic n00b

put dunn bugy on here and more games:coolgleam::321:

5. Twilight Inferno

Twilight Inferno Love Shine

I'd like to see an active mod in the 18+ ADULT game walkthroughs & cheats subforum section in the Online Games cheats and walkthroughs section. The number of mods that actually post there is slim to none, and if we had an active mod there, it might help in deleting all of the spam and bots that post there.

6. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Don't you think that "User of the week" would be a bit to often to pick a user, instead change it too "User of the month".

7. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this "User of the" idea. Exactly how would they be chosen? Given that most people at least attempt to follow the rules anyway, how would mods judge "make good use" of them? And if they have choices, or disagree, what kind of criteria could they use to deal with tiebreakers?

Given that most people here don't have a competitive bone in their body (or so it seems at times), what kind of prizes could be chosen to get people to actually care to start following them?

If this counts as not contributing, I'll taking the warning (another one, guess that means I'll never be considered for this "User of the Month" award ;) )

EDIT: Not sure if this has been suggested before, but would perhaps the getting rid of the reputation be a valid suggestion? As it is now, most people either just report you or don't bother to say anything if you contribute, so I just was wondering at the point of that. Mind you, I could be just blowing steam out of my mouth, not knowing what I'm talking about, in which case, please ignore this edit.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
  8. coolman463

coolman463 n00b

I don't want to take to long writing this so i'm not going to make it that long.

So I think there should be,first,new,second,member,third,moderator and last,leader.

(I'm new so it may be like that,if it is don't blame me.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  9. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

There must be a link to the forums from the "Adult section". Could you get rid of that, then they would stop all the "shexy g4m3s nao plzz" threads. That would stop all the 18+ Help threads, though. :/

10. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

They would be decided in the month by how and what things they post - someone posting adult pictures wont be picked but someone who is good and follows the rules would get picked. For an award i don't know, that couls be for the mods to decide amonst theirselves.

11. Mogg

Mogg Meow

For the actual games. Improve search feature with more tags per game because as it is now it only finds games if you search for a part of the title not a genre or category. Maybe have someone review games and write up a few tags for each.

12. hmm

free cash for all? :D, lols but i agree with the need for perm bans, for theres one particular guy i see commenting around the games, wants to teach boys n girls to....have relations with dogs, i flag the comment wheneva i see it tho, there also one i see in the chat box form time to time the poo girl as i remember her, asking for guys to add her for she has a poop fetish lol, and umm thats all for now :D dw ill think of more :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
  13. Devin

Copy and paste their usernames, including the capitals, here. Flagging comments does completely nothing.

14. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Hahaha, never know that this thread will be revived again. ;P

Anyway, can we have a system like forbid members to have some inappropriate languages at their name? So, when they register their account with that name, the system will say like, "Sorry, your name contains inappropriate languages. Please use other names."

Most of our members' name are like hotboob, plizfuckme, hotpussy, etc. Ewww... is this site turning into prostitute site? X_X

15. killers1soldier

killers1soldier sexy boy xxx

want ideas for funny games! i have a idea, when u select a theme and leave funny games it doesn't stay, i hate it when my theme goes away and have to do it again evrytime i leave funny games and re enter funny games

16. THE_KING

THE_KING Guest

i got banned for something i didn't do.
    wanna take a look at that?

17. zackatello

zackatello supersonic

:spam:I would change the searching if you search a charactor in the game, cartoon ect. it should bring all of them up not just mario/ sonic or what ever

:fmad:people at my school say a year6 kid made funny games

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  18. Devin

No, a person in "Year 6" did not make Funny-Games.

19. shortjokes

shortjokes Short Jokes.

yes.

these ideas are fantastic.

20. to improve funny games no madder what you so you should email people back if they have a question i had a question and you never email me back i think that idea will improve funny games email me back the question i sent you and email me back the answer and email me back if you like the idea to improve funny games thank you DEVIN and make the email fest i dont have all day thanks again hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry!!!!!!!!!!!