Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

YOUR ideas: How can we improve funny games

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Devin, Oct 2, 2008.

1. aravindgiri

aravindgiri n00b

I think that we can make a new forum on vehicles. Anybody can move their threads to another forum or lock their Own Topics only!

2. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

Yes that's a good idea :D
    What about having blogs so we can talk about things?

3. SirGameAlot

SirGameAlot N3RD

we need sumthin like a flash page where FG fans can submit their own flash animations or games.

4. Awesomex2

Awesomex2 Banned

Rewards for completing games, and the same rewards given each day you log in.
    That might help some game addicts spend some time here.

5. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

Draft Threads, y'know, make a thread and be able to work on it through time without posting it to the forum.

6. finneow

finneow shoot that mother f**ker

Balls!

because its inposibell have a telly and invade habbo

KILL SPETATERS

7. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Wow... necro Post. o_O

8. Rawr Girl

Rawr Girl Banned

Stop the "20 second" or "60 second" post rule. :L

9. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

We do many activities throughout the day and play games as a means of entertainment everyday. If you are a little witty choosing the activities and games, we can get the advantage of having both entertainment and a smarter, sharper brain.

10. Faze

Faze Guest

I joined this site a long time ago like in 2008/9 but forgot my old account so I made this new account. I would say making Hubs for Trading FC's (Friendcodes) for online games for example Goldeneye 007 Wii, Nintendo 3DS etc..

11. horine dog

horine dog n00b

Alien Sex Room

More Nurse Nancy Alien Sex Rooms !

How about a game called Naught Nurse Ned Alien Sex Rooms .Gay sex with Aliens

12. marieweaver132

Funny game

In my opinion, you should improve in funny game such as it can make a very impressive, controlled and accurate display, however, the very nature of the performance ...

13. A manager position would be nice.
    They'd have the ability to IP ban, and do admin-y things, while still being under petr.

14. marieweaver132

Funny Game

Now this time, I would suggest to give some extra efforts like game speed, graphical designs and more attractive to users.

15. riddlebox1321

riddlebox1321 n00b

Can You make it possible for users to submit games?

16. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Moderators/Staff doing more for the site , there's only been 1 Moderator I've seen that's actually doing anything.

Blackhawk.

17. mroy559

mroy559 n00b

I do believe recommended would be to produce the search button work for the FG internet site. eberytime i will be searchin pertaining to somethin i have no idea of where it really is it requires for freakin ever to uncover what part its in and where it really is.

18. Er, I have suggestions.

1. Get rid of the idiots on this site. Seriously, I don't think I've seen someone intelligent yet. Not yet.

2. Delete that chatbox. What's the purpose of it? See how many times you can strip in a day? srsly

3. Lol, I could be here all day but I don't want to be.

If you reply to me, I won't reply, because I won't be coming back... because I feel like my IQ lowers each second.