Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Your opinion on Kings Of Leon?

Discussion in 'Music' started by The Alaskan Firedragon, Apr 7, 2009.

How do you feel about Kings Of Leon?

1. You were totally right! Bunch of sellouts!

8.0%
  2. NO WAY, THERE NEW ALBUM IS THE BEST!!!111

16.0%
  3. meh, Their old stuff wasn't that good either.

32.0%
  4. Actually, I think all of their albums were great.

24.0%
  5. I live under a rock. Who?

20.0%
  1. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Ever since the release of their last album, Kings Of Leon have gained so many of those 'Radio 1 whores' as their fans, because of the popularity of two of their singles. So my opinion of them has gone from 'hey, didn't they do that 'On Call' song? that was pretty good!' to 'Wow, they're the new Nickleback!' so, tell me your opinion on the matter, and vote in the poll (if it works).

2. cheesesak!

cheesesak! lord of cheese&mushrooms!

I reckon that all their songs are pretty good, but now, just because they've made a new song that everyone likes, all of a sudden they're just as popular as nickelback, like the above post said.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing, but it’s quite strange to see a band like this progress from being little known to national; even global.

3. theguitarist

theguitarist King of Grammar

Just because they're popular doesn't mean they're crap. They're new stuff isn't as good as their old stuff I must say. But songs like Sex On Fire, Manhattan, and Crawl are all top-notch songs. I do prefer their older stuff though, and I though Aha Shake Heartbreak was a brilliant album.

4. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Yeah see i like the new songs Sex on fire, Use Somebody and Reverly and i dont think that Nickelback were shit and then became great.

5. Stuv

Stuv u aware?

I like Use Somebody but thats it.

I haven't actually taken the time to listen to them so I guess it would be unfair if I called them crap.

6. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

I'm sick of them, pretty much. :\ I don't care for them and their drummer is totally Jebus.

7. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

Like them, but their not my favorite band.

8. dangerdude

dangerdude Guest

Well i like most of their songs, I think that the newer ones are way better then the older ones, but they are getting a bit old. Yeah they have alot of fans that have jumped on the bandwaggon once they have realised that their are alot of fans supporting them.

9. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

When Sex on Fire came out I sorta liked it but then I hated it. I hate all their toher songs too.

10. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

Personaly, this is just my view, i think theyre r realy good some hier songs get a bit tedoius but most of em r aswome just like Nickleback lolz!

11. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I hate them For Obvious Reasons

12. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I'd like to change me answer. I really hate their music now....When the guy sings it sounds like a retarded orgasm.

13. Cum_Slut

Cum_Slut Filthy Whore

i hate them to be honest

14. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

What he said ^^

15. gr8est punk

gr8est punk Bad Ass Mofo

LOL i was scrolling down then this was all randomly there, it made me laught to say the least :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

16. miraclegirl07

miraclegirl07 n00b

Not all of their songs are keepers but definitely Use Somebody is a beautiful song!

17. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I only know like , 2 of their songs. They're kind of annoying but catchy.

18. NuachNahStage

NuachNahStage n00b

Автоматика дл

vorota-39 ru/otkat/9-avtomaticheskie-otkatnye-vorota html]схема автоматики ворот
    vorota-39 ru/otkatnie/7-otkat_av html]рассчитать ворота

В двадцать первом веке мы все стремимся к большему комфорту И если к пульту ТВ мы давно уже привыкли, то открывать ворота нажатием кнопки, пока непривычно Похвастаться этим не могут не только домовладельцы, а часто и большие компании
    Тем более в радость, что в Калининграде есть такой торговый центр ворот объединения «Автоматические воротные системы», в котором можно приобрести то решение, которое подходит именно вам Здесь показаны въездные и гаражные ворота для владельцев домов, а также промышленные ворота и шлагбаумы для фирм, автоматика для ворот В дополнение сборка и профилактика автоматики
    Каждой категории ворот выделена отдельная страница, где есть подробное описание возможной отделки, особенностей конструкции, схемы монтажа и рекомендации по установке, применяемая автоматика, особенности работы и особенности ремонта
    На нашем ресурсе представлены добротные ворота как собственного производства с применением комплектующих основных производителей, так и зарубежных партнёров по умеренной цене
    Получить ответ на появляющиеся вопросы возможно, заполнив образец запроса, и наш консультант даст подробную информацию

vorota-39 ru/section/12-avtomaticheskie-garazhnye-vorota html]купить ворота для гаража
    vorota-39 ru/otkatnie]дачные откатные ворота