Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Your Pet Peeve/Peeves

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Spitfire the pony, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I fucking it HATE it when people chew with their mouths open or make some kind of "Lip smacking" Noise ... You?

Big_Cat likes this.
  2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I usually am listening to music so I can't hear them, but I also can phase myself out and not hear a damn thing :D. But I also have a bad reputation among my friends...eat with your moth open I punch you...end of story.

3. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Yeah, that gets annoying, but not enough to get on my pet peave list.
    Yeah, that is a bit extreme. I don't ever do that but if someone said that to me I would stare them down and chomp as obnoxiously as I possibly could. -.-

Everyone has their ticks I guess. My biggest pet peeve is the irellevant correctors. When someone mispronounces, or says the wrong thing in a convo. They realize their mistake, and everyone knows what they meant. Instead of continuing the convo they would rather bring it to a hault and point out the mistake. Those people irritate the living bejesus out of me. Dx

4. Sicu

Never thought about persons that annoy me since I usually try not to care but there are some things that annoy me...like stubborn persons that even after you told them that they are wrong they continue doing it because they consider that you are wrong... . I guess that that comes with age...stupidity I mean. (Am talking about a neighbor that from nearly friend he became himself broke that relationship because I had the guts to correct him in a matter where he was wrong...)

5. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

- People with shitty handwriting
    - Guy who excessively say "y'know what I am saying?"
    - When I get a Demo from a band in tape and there is only 5 minute of music and 25 minutes silence in each side
    - When I get a Demo of a band and they don't even label the CD/Tape
    - English Dubbed Animes
    - Nobody moshing in a really intense metal show
    - People who can't function without being high/drunk

6. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Amen to that. Gotta have the mosh pit.

7. Sicu

Ah hell no. For the musician ones I would suggest to kill them with fire... .

8. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I can't stand the sound of flip-flops -__-
    Public spitting. (This literally gets me angry lol )
    Toothpaste squeezing.
    CONSTANTLY gloomy people.
    Clingy people.
    Metal music
    ..Yolo....swag..etc..

9. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

When someone doesnt shut the door all the way; lol idk why but it bothers the shit outta me.

When someone goes in my room..and takes my stuff .____.

People who constantly bitch about their personal lives, saying how lonely they are have no friends etc. ; Go be social! :Z

When im out with my son and people stare at me because they think im like 12 years old .___.

And ; p30ple wh0 Typ3 lYk3 Th1$​

Big_Cat likes this.
  10. Sweet candy girl 2

Sweet candy girl 2 ~Mew mew~

*People who use text speak/REFUSE to spell properly
    *People who chew with their mouths open
    *People who think they are the boss and act like such even though they are not.
    *People who are OBSESSED with their animals... I mean having a pet and loving them is fine but making your home a SHRINE to them is fucking ridiculous (my step mom is borderline >.> But my dad and I keep it on a fuck no! :D)
    *Gloomy people!!!

Big_Cat, Peach and Sicu like this.
  11. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Unexpected company! @__@ I forgot to mention that! It's probably one of my biggest peeves. >.<

12. Sicu

Well I don't like to be awaken from my sleep for stupid things that do not need my attention is a brain is used...hate it when someone wakes me up for nothing, really...

[Edit]: When I am asleep you can fire a tank and I will still be asleep, yet if someone enters my room I am awake. It doesn't matter how asleep I am...as soon as someone entered my room I am awake. I actually hear you walk in...talk about hearing problems... .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
  13. Sweet candy girl 2

When people do loud things when I am asleep @///@ Like vacuuming!!! Like what the hell?!?! Some of us LIKE TO SLEEP IN!!! >////<

14. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Agreed with both.

Cold toilet seats at 3 am >.< I hate that, too.

15. Sweet candy girl 2

Cutting yourself while peeling a fruit or veggie @///@

Spitfire the pony likes this.
  16. naughtylittlegirl

naughtylittlegirl I hate school life....x

I hate people who don't type properly! x

Big_Cat likes this.
  17. naughtylittlegirl

naughtylittlegirl I hate school life....x

Oh, and people who talk and say "LOL" or "OMG", they need ot go back to school. x

Peach likes this.
  18. Sicu

Hmm I managed to cut myself a few times while cutting bread...I have a bad habit of using my hand as a support for cutting the bread (^^) and I managed to cut myself a few times, not so comfortable and some times very annoying... .

19. First, How is cutting yourself like that a pet peeve?... Last I heard, It's generally disliked and detested to be cut anyways so...

DURR HURR.

Secondly and lastly... another Pet peeve... the sound a cardboard box makes when it's being sawn through with a knife... or essential, being cut through XD

Peach likes this.
  20. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I know this is probably a stupid one, but I hate emails with no subject. ¬¬