Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Your Pet Peeve/Peeves

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Spitfire the pony, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Sweet candy girl 2

Sweet candy girl 2 ~Mew mew~

"Gamer gurls" (thats what they call themselves)... swagfags... people who say YOLO...

2. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

YOu're suddenly trying to calm down, relax, laying on your bed, when suddenly some random neighbor starts playing music as if it was 3 pm in the afternoon, and it is 1 am in the morning; what's their problem really?
    Another one would be when I'm reading a bit or focused on something else, someone would start squashing plastic bottles or soda cans.

3. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

Umm yeah.....

Speaking as a metal head and a percussionist, it is awesome when you can play good enough to cause a mosh. You don't have to necessarily like that style of music, but any good musician will tell you that to truly master your art you first have to gain an appreciation for all types of music. I love to play, and I love to mosh. What I can't stand are those people who sit there like a bump on a log. -.-

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
  4. Sweet candy girl 2

OH OH I GOT ANOTHER!
    Having to do unnecessary work for no reason :/

5. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well the ones like the retard above me annoy the living hell out of me some times, yet I am irritated as hell right about now... .

6. Big_Cat

I hate aluminum foil. The sound it makes is the equivelant of fingernails scratching a chalk board, which is another thing I can't stand. :mad:

7. Sweet candy girl 2

Spam bots for sure... agreed Sicu

8. The_black_kid123

The_black_kid123 TheDoctor will see u now

what i hate

I Really hate people who just follow what someone else says, and doesn't look up the thing to see if it's true or not.

9. Junkies,pimps,cocky people, overconfident people.

10. Mashell

Mashell n00b

I agree with you!

11. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I hate when the toilet paper is on the wrong way -.-

12. RuneKnight94

Got a new one haha, it hapened to me at school:
    You see one of your friends quite down, you try to cheer him/her up, then a third person that was with you two keeps teasing him/her, knowing that he/she is having a rough time. I mean it is ok to have fun sometimes, but there's a time and place for that.

13. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

When someone puts away a cereal box that is pretty much empty, theirs barely even enough left for one person. Thats so annoying!! Or when they just put it away completely empty, who does that!?
    I hate when people do that with anything .___. chips, juice, bread, milk, etc...
    Just throw it away!!!!​

14. RuneKnight94

I can relate to that too, but when the milk is outdated ._. happened once when I was preparing my cereal, hated it.

15. Big_Cat

Yeah, I hate how quickly milk outdates. I throw so much of it out.

16. Sicu

That's called "being lazy"...and it's some how me. I usually put away chocolate or other sweets, constantly eating them and when the box gets emptied I forget to throw it away and put it back in place....so annoying when I am in the mood for something sweet and the box is empty /facepalm.

17. spitting,snot rockets, littering, teeth clacking, whistling,

18. Sicu

When someone thinks it's funny to put ice cold something at the back of my head... . But what makes me laugh hard is when I am touching the snow and I feel it warm = I am much more colder than the snow itself .... .

19. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

When I'm having a conversation and the other person won't stop talking about themselves...

20. This thread is kinda irritating me...
    I mean, could you atleast put all your pet peeves into one post? or 3-4?

Not remember this thread, post on it again, saying something that irritates you...

I mean, I could post on this thing 100 times a day on something that irritates me,

I myself classify the words "Pet peeve" as something that stands out among the rest of the irritances of the day.

Another one of mine, When someone flat out says they're only in it for the reward, not any of the fun or experience, or most importantly, friends, in the activity or job at hand....
    >____<