Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Your weapon of choice?

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by MattPL, Feb 20, 2008.

1. MattPL

MattPL YourLeash

This has always interested me, if you were too carry any weapon you wanted too(any at all) what would it be?
    As crazy as this may sound I think that i would love to Dual spears(one spear in each hand), Lancer would totally fit my life style.

So don't be shy, tell me your favorite :thumb:

2. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Adaptability is my theme when it comes to medieval weaponry.
    1. Silver Rapier, for dark creatures.
    2. Zweihander, for larger creatures and mounted enemies. Also makes a great arrow deflector.
    3. Retractable Obsidion Athame, for quick and silent strikes, for nice simple executions. The obsidion will hide the bloodstains. Also acts a parrying blade.(Attached under both wrists)
    4. Rapidfire crossbow (attached to the top of my left arm.).

As for you, you might want to take the title "Spear Hunter" it sounds better for you.
    I also recommend you try Glaives, Halberds, or perhaps a Bardiche.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2008
  3. Srg. Pain

Srg. Pain n00b

Any weapon? Hmm...Well I'd say:
    -M60
    -M82 Barett
    -Minigun
    -Desert Eagle
    -Ingram MAC 11 or UZI

4. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Yes it is, please stop.

I think you'd be better off with a Vulcan or a flamethrower.
    Perhaps a Rail-gun.

The M60 with a grenade mount would fit you too.

5. MattPL

MattPL YourLeash

Blaze A+ weapons...how are you gonna carry all of them? or do you have a tank too?:thumb:

6. Blaze

Blaze Guest

My Zweihander is a massive 2 handed blade so I'd have a back mount for it.
    The Twin Athame's are attached flatly to my wrists so they don't take up much space or impede my flexibility.
    The crossbow can be removed and attached to a hip mount when not in use.
    The Silver Rapier is on a my left hip in a sheath.

I always walk, no wheels for me, all travel must be on my own 2 feet, half the excitement of travel is the side roads.

7. cheeselord

cheeselord n00b

a rocket launcher so a cood blow ouuuut ppls brains and guts

8. Srg. Pain

Srg. Pain n00b

Hmm...yes..Me likes destruction

9. ra dude

ra dude halo 3 iz da best

guns

any wepon i say a p-90, air rifle, shot gun, sniper, rocket launcher, a trankuliser :guns::violent:

10. cheeselord

cheeselord n00b

yes that is the way i think any wepon i can get my hands on lol

11. Srg. Pain

Srg. Pain n00b

Can you be more specific, plese? Like the shotgun; To many people its know only as the Remington Pump action...tho there are many more, like for instance, the Neostead. Rocket launchers...I don't really know much about them, except that there is a new one on the market, one wich you can shoot out of a building...

12. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Well since we have present day weapons on topic I suppose I should toss in my two bits.

1. Silenced Sniper Rifle, with adjustable scope. I'd prefer a classic Mosin Nagant, but the Army XM21 would do just fine.
    2. Twin Silenced Handguns, customized with semi-auto firing, armor piercing, mercury, and incendiary rounds, 16 shell clip size.
    3. 14" combat knife, never underestimate the usefulness of a sharp blade, in and out of combat.
    4. Stun Taser, wire launched 20 foot range.
    5. Goggles with Infra-red, Night vision and MRI (Not exactly a weapon but it's extremely useful)
    I dislike drawing un-needed attention to myself, so this is my weapon set.

13. ,pk

,pk Guest

:)

Ied Have To Have a Really Powerfull Sniper Because Im a Gr8 Shot :thumb:

14. Colt

Colt The World Is Yours

You're the only one that's really spamming, so stop.
    I didn't take any action as to deleting this thread because you're the only one that's spamming.

Now to stay on topic I would say duel samurai swords. :p
    I don't know why I've just always wanted duel Samurai swords.
    they'd be pretty useless in a gun fight but they'd be neat to have. :p

15. cheeselord

cheeselord n00b

duel sameri swords wood be awsome but wot wood be even better........3 sameri swords lol

16. Unidentified

Unidentified n00b

Uhhh Id Probably just go with a really nice switchblade or toss flaming infants/cats at people

17. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Let's see now, this is my load out:

1. One high carbon steel hand-forged katana
    - 43" overall length (28" blade length)
    2. Dual customized Colt 1911's (one colored black and the other white)
    - 10x25mm and .45ACP
    - Extended clip

Flash-stepping and natural sword prowess are complimented with a deadly close-ranged melee weapon. With said skill, the effect of projectile weaponry are rendered null and incites a swift execution to the target.

Pistols are loaded with 10x25mm (10mm auto) and .45ACP ammunition, kept at an unlimited supply with a hammerspace coupled with bullet time. 10mm auto for the black variant and .45ACP for the white variant.
    Used as the main projectile weapons to soften up or out right kill short to medium-ranged human-sized targets.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  18. Blaze

Blaze Guest

Now where have I seen those before? DMC?

Hmm... M1911A1's, looks like Colt's got a fan :p
    Those guns have quite a bit of recoil, I'd recommend the Single-Action Army as you can avoid most of the recoil without interfering with the operation of the gun, especially if you're going to use one in both hands.
    Of course, there is the problem of clip size and reload time...
    So if you can deal with the recoil go for the colts.

As for the katana, Carbon Steel good choice, look for one between 6-10lbs and 90-150cm in length ,also a full tang (The part that connects the blade to the hilt.)is necessary for a battle ready sword.
    I'd prefer a tsurugi (Bladed on both edges), but to each his own.
    I recommend getting a Wakizashi or a Tanto as a sidearm, they're less bulky and can strike a deathblow faster than a katana. They're also pretty handy in non-combat situations.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2008
  19. i'd go for a minigun, with a katana on my back in case i felt like getting my hands dirty.

20. Suicidal Soldier

Suicidal Soldier DiedFromPoisonedMedicine

Katana i just love the swift speed and silence of the weapon it makes attacks almost impossible to predict and never excpected.