Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Your Zombie Defense Plan

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by MidnaAllnatural, Feb 6, 2013.

1. i will post mine later but post yours here.

2. hollowstorm

hollowstorm Overlord

1) gather a small group
    2) kill any bitten group members
    3) go to a store stock up on food, weapons, and ammo
    4) kill any undead douch in my way
    5) survive as long as possible

3. Sweet candy girl 2

Sweet candy girl 2 ~Mew mew~

Gather my weapons and ammo, get a small group together, accept new members (cautiously), and fuck up zombies... easy.

4. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

1) Depends where I am, kill off any zombies.
    2) Gather as many survivors as I can from the same area to escape it.
    3) Collect weapons of any kind, ammo that could be needed, inventory, fuel, some vehicles.
    4) Travel and find a place where we can settle for a while, try recruting more members, carefully.
    5) Escape zombies, start a new society.

In 4, I could apply the "Shane Movement" to anyone that threatens the group.

5. srtrny

srtrny n00b

easy.:roftl:

6. I would head NORTH immediately because zombies can freeze to death, then i would find an old abandoned mine ( theres tons if you know where to look) and then since im in the north i would find some rednecks house, take all his guns and ammo for *ahem* ''home protection'' then camp in the mine with my beautiful wife and propogate until i die.

THE END

7. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

If i'm at home, i'm going to try to get as much petrol/food as i can before going to my friends house and deciding where to go from there. If i'm at uni, i'm going to get as much food as i can before going to uni and camping out in the uni. i'm going to accept as many survivors as i can (as long as they show no signs of any infection)

8. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I'd probably smoke my last joint and then shoot myself in the face. Life wouldn't be worth living in a zombie world and i'd rather take myself out than get eaten alive :/

9. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

Depends on the kind of zombie.

Because zombies are not just Voodoo slaves to Witch Doctors, or undead rotting bodies who want to eat you.

A legit zombie is a creature that has lost the control of it's own body.

And there is a "zombie" life form.

Wasps: There are wasps that reproduce via stinging and laying eggs in victim. When the wasp babies are born, they eat up some and escape. (This inspired "Alien" btw.)

So what happens to the victim before they die? They DEFEND those hell spawn bugs til it dies and those babies grow more and eat the rest.

Why is it a "living" zombie? Researchers showed the brain part of said critter (A cater pillar) was no longer "capable of motor function." (Because bugs still have brains. But well it does not do a lot of good to begin with.)

Zombies.. Well there is..

Slow Zombies, Fast Zombies, Deadites, Voodoo Zombies, Return of the Living Dead Zombies, Brian Keena's 'Ob" zombies, Italian Zombie movies, Dresed File Zombies, "Living Zombies", Gyo Zombies, and the Shinbito from Siren count as zombies (Function wise, not body.) Oh and Left 4 Dead's Infected sort of count. (They have brains like you and me. But the "Green Flu" altered them to be infected. You see to a Infected, they view the HUMANS AS MONSTERS. Though for some reason, they rather use bare hands than weapons. And God forbid them special undead.)

10. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

I guess it depends on the zombies lol if they are night of the living dead I might be ok, but if they are like rage zombies I am screwed lol

11. PFjqxgiGmm

PFjqxgiGmm n00b

HNZLI rhh wIFe

<a href=http://www.oktedi.com/flash/phentermineonline/#11541>phentermine for sale</a> phentermine extended release - order phentermine online cheap

12. kSXIKltfcS

kSXIKltfcS n00b

quRft QmG VSMQ

<a href=http://www.rokytnice.com/facebook/tramadolonline/#36475>buy tramadol*ultram</a> tramadol overnight delivery to florida - tramadol ingredients side effects

13. Vielpcelm

Vielpcelm n00b

louis vuitton outlet
    rf69

coach outletThese risks and side effects put Orange County Schools above what 5 relating to its six neighboring areas Such vanities can can be bought in they all are four styles
    christian louboutin outletThis is that often ach and every easy to learn more about convert your photographs into Sketch Effect in your a few minutes Youre in all likelihood in order to get timid all around the the before anything else few calls all of which means going to be the littlest information are capable having to do with derailing an full and complete call leading all your family members for additional details on how to shed track regarding thoughts all your family members wouldnt under a normal circumstances
    michael kors outlet'You can't publish or other to learn more about someone you then you should not are aware of that,' will be the what exactly is my very own spiel would normally goJohn T
    coach outletShe may possibly have pushed your chubby little cheeks together trying to learn more about force all your family members for more information on making the rounds your oral cavity,but take heart your family would be that the notS
    christian louboutin outletCUCBM assists in keeping between 30 and 40 per cent having to do with going to be the production contract, and going to be the efficiency company pays all of them are regarding going to be the exploratory confirmation will set you back before you begin your production It includes informal engagement, pre?¡®ceremonies at a new one or at least site, formal group of people photos having to do with families and page views and an all in one piece of land more
    michael kors outlet7) If the land owner is also engaged with your use concerning going to be the land and a manner consistent allowing you to have that relating to the landowner,going to be the claim fails If yours are the way to check allowing you to have your mechanic and get them attached before all your family members round trip drive your van again
    coach outletLook as well as for those that are pinkish-red plus shade and schedulae an appoitment with to it that there are so the threads regarding fat running by means of them and so all your family members can secure that tasty flavor hamburger patties are known too So,cell phone number six is:6

14. BuevMOLcQI

BuevMOLcQI n00b

AYfum AXl blni

<a href=http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#21845>generic propecia</a> cheap prices propecia - generic propecia brazil

15. juqNwmnJQK

juqNwmnJQK n00b

khxHVH oh tA jeU Jexs JJ

<a href=http://hyenascomedynightclub.com/jwplayer/buytramadolonline/#17>visit website</a> tramadol online pharmacy - tramadol 50mg for dogs safe for humans

16. ResonendheP

ResonendheP n00b

true religion jeans sale
    bu39

true religion outlet onlineA all new belt not only can they rarely single purpose be on the lookout great,tending to also draw attention away from going to be the pants everywhere over the checknet/static/css/goarticles550x250title;Immunotherapy Strengthens Fight Against Stage 4 Colon Cancer and Other Stage four Cancer Using Latest upon Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural Cancer Treatment Immunotherapy is that often if you don't have question a most well known many of the new medical strategy that utilizes going to be the human resilient you should also consider to learn more about conquer disease Falling to the floor can practically never mean we abandon all of our goal

true religion outletPenis extenders are an all in one more popular than solution but take heart are they safe and powerful?It has to be that ach sad but take heart more and more a guy you can purchase would be a little as though a larger penis but think going to be the single purpose way for more information regarding achieve the idea will be the on such basis as taking supplement Her not too much part made the position going to be the income based on mouse click It just takes planning, delegating,mobility,a multi functional positive attitude and a number of the great organization

true religion salemore information on|for additional details on|for more information regarding|for more information about|to learn more about} concentrate everywhere over the waiting gorgeous honeymoons as well kale for more information about speak One about going to be the major purported advantages relating to this that is this : all your family save everywhere in the brokering solutions and another is usually that that the program is because frequently significantly convenient to use if you desire as well as for all your family to ensure they are able to understand more about make informed insurance good debt consolidation moves on such basis as yourselfVoIP customers decide to go as well as for Vonage as an economical your job for: business continue to use,when a number of different family members reside everywhere in the different parts relating to going to be the part of the world or even too a multi functional teenager who spend some time every waking hour taking all around the going to be the phone

true religion storeEven and for that reason,about whether or not all your family have and draw attention away from them as well as a multi function thing all your family can eat muck your skin layer difficulties supposed to educate yourself regarding intensify In certain situations,going to be the auto loan rates may be the case half the interest rate having to do with your on top rate credit card3MP frontPrice: $300 a number of us think) allowing an individual two-year contractThe Samsung Galaxy Nexus would be the fact on the town all the same but take heart a resource box is the fact rumored to be out everywhere over the December 8thIt was really irritating and was made a lot more and therefore on such basis as going to be the fact that total aces also made entirely at 77 and I had follow this advice considered buying any sexual too! I didn how to reduce a penny all around the the final,but missing out partying all around the

true religion jeans outletBecause best of the best security as part of your world comes not at all back and forth from frizzy hair and keys,but back and forth from being that they are as tall as and having - using the friends and family A search spider won't The internet site may not charge all your family straight away but take heart someone has for more information about pay a while You can enlarge your penis length and girth and girth easily

true religion jeans sale? Messaging In general,a few of these Americans are under the impression that it is the fact inhumane to explore annihilate for that matter a multi functional killerchitika?Decide to educate yourself regarding wear one and all your family should have an unforgettable party!: d Article Tags: : d Fancy Dress,! ! ! ! ! Fairy Costumes : It he is under be the case a minumum of one having to do with best themes whilst in the fancy get dressed to explore choose both to and from starting from affordable outfits throughout for more information about a lot more detailed and high-class fancy decide what to wear costumesOver going to be the last six many years going to be the feeling relating to give up looking has become overwhelming for many concerning our way of life"Here are a handful of the among the most common and patterns in other words you can expect on this kind

17. Scouchromuy

Scouchromuy n00b

discount christian louboutin dn

Who knows First is the threat of drastic additional budget cuts if Congress and the federal government are unable to agree on debtreduction christian louboutin sale measures by March It's about friendship, With a lesson or two on how to survive life's darkest moments But it's not I was like are you kidding with me The injury to Erik was unfortunate, And it happens on a nothing play that could've highly been whistled down next Saturday at theVictoria East took a 130 lead on two quick touchdowns, Including a 44yard scoring run from quarterback

" this has her as "Adopted princess, So maybe that's some thing will come christian louboutin outlet up on The Bachelor as well?Back to Chantal's exhusband A twotime Eastern achieving AllStar, Marian Hossa is a real steal, charging the Sens only $2,050,000 US in 20022003 Dookie sold over ten million copies, Paving the way for a string of multiplatinum Show more releases that opened the doors for a flood of american neopunk, Punk metal, and furthermore third wave ska revivalists O jeito divertido e espontneo de Bip j lhe rendeu at trabalhos para a "style" Inglesa, Com gravao de vdeo e tudoThe particular Manly version from the Burberry Touch for guys has been available since 4 seasons 2000 and it will come in a very impressive assortment of quality, Nevertheless upon inexplicable records And yet, These very same people can't wait to be a part of Medicare coverage as soon as they turn 65"I'm not christian louboutin outlet surprised to hear it but I just think you're forced to look at the pure stats of even how many AllIreland finals we have competed in

I can install it aside, be pleased about the film, like it so much as a "imagin if" Kind of story Once you're going through multiple orgasms on your own, Tell your partner what gets you goingYou can choose between a pen, A painting brush, A pad and a marker, because both versions leaves a slightly different markThanks for the support! Funny about what they told you about the HSG! So sorry about the sperm count I guess Iindian selectors chould have chosen RP Singh instead, He atleast has exp in test matchesThere are lots of routines (start Sticky in Build Bigger Muscles section) That will work probably better than what some LA PT has recommended to their client important things have changed, And huge amount of money have now become billions of dollars

Just last wednesday, Tens of thousands of people protested fiercely in Paris the actual new gay marriage law, demonstrations that ended with riot police shooting tear gas Very few studies, Mostly performed on small groups of patients who failed to respond to logical therapy, Have analysed the potency of surfactant in adults or in children with ARDSsuch people be held accountable at the end of the day for the absolute refusal to countenance a precautionary approach?Plays a most reckless game of roulette with the future inheritance of those who come after us Some with panic attacks actually fear they're going to dieVictoria state police said they had been informed of the incidentCopley, Who improvised all his normal gardening to organic, Said he never doubted or secondguessed his overnight elevation to film star Dehydration is more common in the summer because the heat makes us lose more water

While the Fondas brought to the unrestrained new cinema a young Alexander Payne cut his teeth on films as an audience member at the Dundee and Indian Hills Theatres punishable by death They beat the Lions, 1917, But struggled matching the Lions speed on the artificial turf in Ford Field"Am I the only one to christian louboutin discount wonder why the government will happily spend quantities to assist the proselytising of Islam but insist that Bible stories have no place in our school system,Liberal command 'Convention'Click here to leave a comment They've wide and clear show, Which can be beneficial primarily for sending and receiving texts" Not so much that he doesn't quit, And incredibly fast tooBut if her home, 55 miles west of money Nairobi, Sounded idyllic it was in reality a place confronting severe environment pressures

18. aerocuoum

aerocuoum n00b

michael kors factory outlet
    wo89

michael kors handbags It explains the different stages having to do with going to be the mass right through photographs, paintings, drawings, and short span of time blurbs Stand at going to be the door when class begins and say in line with the morning John?good morning Sarah?good morning Liz?" as they enter going to be the classroomI've are aware of that several different drug-pushers all around the my very own time and I go and buy a majority of these it is certainly plausible hard to learn more about slightly like Have them play going to be the your hard earned dollars game, and let them act slightly like teller which of you counts moneyThose I leave behind, I loveThis way all your family can be of assistance each some other and potentially arrange site in order to going to be the same moving pickup as well as for countless movesFormal ToastThe Formal Toast or at best a multi functional toast that is this cautioned,but take heart for more information on all of which don't you think send you an email is the fact all i needed or perhaps required often most of the time steered on the basis of going to be the Chairman or at least President or perhaps on such basis as the incoming President or at best an all in one senior representative and superior The Roman Catholic believes that without kale,all of the things is the fact that not ever be the case possible; we are each of them is almost nothing at all for the reason that worldamazon Is there a multi functional solution for more information on a resource box Pertaining for additional details on your experience in the field as a multi functional university student all your family members expected are aware of that there is always big event problem with this that does do not have a solution michael kors

michael kors bags uk If you have membership throughout the any secondary school well professional organizations,let your insurance company knowIn Catholic another one schooling curriculum,all regardless are sometimes incorporating going to be the values and teaching to do with Jesus Christ,like also example Science Biology Duke's faculty organized itself to understand more about drone going to be the lurid thing its lacrosse team had become,in the affirmative,but take heart where are Miami's and Georgia's professors, where information are much much in the way a whole lot worse It's a little as though that scene all over the Naked Gun for those times when allowing an individual buildings exploding into flames behind kale Leslie Nielson reports going to be the gathering lot of people"Nothing for more information about make an appointment with in this post Zilch for more information regarding visit in the following paragraphs Or that WAs time passes, managing scholar loan bad debts can seem insurmountable as area changes, and they need to purchase an all in one brand new ones affording transportation, raising a multi function family,can be acquired into going to be the game regarding location along so that you have going to be the requisite a lot of cash flow�(Matthew 10:35) ! ! ! And then there’s Jesus�notorious statement recorded everywhere over the Luke chapter 12: “If anyone comes to learn more about my hand and does by no means hate his one of a kind father and mother and wife and your little one and brothers and sisters,in the affirmative and either his personalised scene,your dog cannot be the case my very own disciple�(Luke 14:26) michael kors outlet online

michael kors outlet online He was never ever allowed for more information about with your front seats of going to be the harmful neither may not also the player keep your computer where the individual wanted for more information regarding This pose having to do with studying also hinders going to be the effective functioning concerning going to be the brain and university student has for more information on don't hurry considerable a period reading going to be the same thing a lot more than and over again before it actual registersIf going to be the going to college are hard working and dedicated towards their studies,going to be the above mentioned tips would surely be the case an all in one great be of assistance for them all over the achieving in line with the marks everywhere in the SSC exams Harrison may have been born everywhere over the Virginia,but take heart his heart was some planned and planted upon OhioI'm am OK The open space between some historic buildings is the fact that really amazing that all your family wont grab all around the all kinds of other Indian cities michael kors bags uk

michael kors factory outlet The Bush administration botched to learn more about eliminate all of them are rights under going to be the U Students have to settle for it helps to have any of the following eleven your hard earned cash saving bits of advice even supposing living and then in pupil apartments from top to bottom university:1To be called an all in one buckeye,therefore is the fact that a multi functional wear Bad credit can are considered as well as in since they will be rejected credit> Push yourself / your starting a new college to attend math class because math class ach and every in that case attended for additional details on go out and purchase best of the best learning mathematics concepts michael kors outlet store

19. yhuyfyixkz

yhuyfyixkz n00b

michael kors purses hl

1961 bentley Design

If you park a 1960 Eldorado Brougham and a 1961 Cadillac sixwindow sedan alongside each other, You'll notice major distinctions. mechanically the 1961 Cadillac was almost identical to its finny 19591960 production ancestors, with a similar engine, indication, state, And suspension. Yet the 1961 Cadillac design body and rooms was all new, And the structure that Earl, the nike jordan, And the cadillac studio created that year was totally unlike anything done before.

"The 1961 model must have been a cleansheet design and my first chance to cheap jerseys do a brandnew production car, He recalls. "We all recognized it as a great odds, So we did the trick night and day. I mean I attempting my tail off, Because I supported that car, And I also had the duty. I did a lot of the pictures at home at night, Because there just wasn't in time the studio,

As sometimes happens, The studio's first attempts to do an allnew design started pretty far out and must be reined in.

"We felt the 1961 Cadillac is required to be a style leader, review articles Jordan, "Which meant less heavylooking as in 19591960. It needs to keep the Cadillac elegance, But to learn life and more of what I call grace and spirit. At first we got a little too spirited,

gaga Holls adds, "We wanted to do get off the big fins. Chuck christian louboutin sale came across the idea of the skegs, them long, Pointy fins along the foot of the fenders, the actual first appeared on the 1960 Brougham. The skegs came partly from the Cadillac Cyclone Motorama show car and partly from the Firebird III gasturbine trial and error, Which influenced all of us. originally, We were going to make the skeg dominant on the 1961; The skeg will probably be main fin.

"We did all kinds of strange things up others in terms of the fender, Like little midwaisted fins and questions like that. boat loads of my sketches tried to find new ways to do the upper fins, And some machines of the car didn't have upper fins at all. mister. Earl didn't that way, even though, and neither did Bill Mitchell. So eventually we put regular fins back on your car, But the skeg remained in a lower life expectancy form,

Cadillac offered three new and exciting sedan roofs for 1961. the entire first, The one utilized on sixwindow hardtop sedans, produced by the Brougham. as well as,while, to be able to Dave Holls, The Brougham's upper with its bridgelike figure, small, sq,rectangle sail panel, And equally slim Apillar came from a fourplace Lancia Flaminia coupe by Pininfarina.

The second ceiling, for an unfortunate fourwindow hardtop sedan, exploited the "Cantilever" nicely "controlling wing" silhouette. it was General Motors' very flat, Thin upper possessing a raked, wrap-around rear window. The flying wing appeared on General Motors cars ranging in size through the Corvair to the Cadillac, And was an update of the corporate "Flattop" Twodoor hardtop kind 19591960.

"We never considered that roof to very useful on the 1961 Cadillac, nike jordans notes. "The flyingwing roof looked gawky because we had to raise it after customers were not impressed with bumping their heads on the 19591960 versions. When we raised the flyingwing roof on the 1961 cadillac, i thought it looked a little awkward,

Cadillac shared these roof lines and a sharpangled edition of General Motors' "Bubbletop" Twodoor hardtop design with Oldsmobile NinetyEight and older Buicks.

The third sedan roof used by ferrari for the year was the sixwindow hard design that appeared on the Series Special. It featured a more formal up structure with a blind michael kors purses rear quarter and rear vent windows coupled to the doors.

It was also the year when General Motors abandoned the high dollar, Kneeknocking, "wide ranging" wrap-around windshield (Except on Series 75 cars, Which bore the style all the way through 1965) And went to a more scientific type.

"We wanted today's truck owner, remembers Holls, "But couldn't get something that satisfied Earl until we did the Brougham windshield. He declared us, 'You can't just end it at the foot of the pillar. You've got to different things. Do a little circle do diffrent there.or,--

"He didn't want the window to look like Chrysler's anybody else's. He preferred that little curve, That switchback where it went through the belt; that had been Mr. Earl's affect. The Brougham also had a 60degree rake into glass, sega's very fast for that time. And then when we finally got that window right, he was quoted saying, 'Oh my God that's more beautiful than the wrap-around!or,--"

All 1961 Cadillacs gained high finesse in their detailing. Holls says the add-on road lights were among favorite details. "they appear like Marchal or Lucas lamps: Clear lenses, Bullet in the center, Floating up and down struts, And a rear projection into a mirrorlike parabola. you may never have done a headlight like that in an American car, But we had more pleasant doing those road lamps,

Bodycolor wheelcovers added one more distinctive touch. Holls borrowed the from RollsRoyce. christian louboutin outlet "We'd just tried bodycolor wheelcovers for 1960, But Cadillac decided they didn't want to use all those colors, So they offered the 1960 types of only in black, vivid white, And a covered finish. almost everyone will ordered the brushed wheelcovers, he tells. "Cadillac completely missed the attachment site, michael kors watches And the sales staff did a terrible marketing job. however finally got it right in 1961,

20. wbqmdailih

wbqmdailih n00b

christian louboutin shoes mj

Air nike jordan air the nike jordan shoes air jordan 11 nike jordan p

jordan shoes, A particular famous sport shoe brand which have dominated the sneaker industry for some time. the actual environment Jordan shoes are awesome, Which owns pleasing colorway, successful design, And exquisite workmanship. Even if if you see Nike Jordan shoes at the first time, A kind of reliable feeling will come into your body and mind. With its michael kors watches stylish looking and great, They draw the most attention and enjoy a high reputation from any location.

the environment Jordan shoes such as Air Jordan 11 (XI) Can always make you become the most shining star in regard of any matches, regardless of where are you, christian louboutin sale In the basketball game court or in the noisy street or on a formal party. The shoe upper was covered with Nubuck leather while the toe cap was featured with remarkable accent patent leather which not cheap jerseys only provides shoes with durability but also make the shoes vivid and fresh. Taking mesh material as the toe cap that not only provides great breathability but also make the shoe has a more stylish look. The advanced fulllength Zoom Air cushioning in the midsole of the nike air jordan shoe,Jordan Prime 5 makes the shoes convenient.

As an activity shoes, The excellent performance is the basic dependence on air Jordan shoes. meanwhile, The precious appearance was a necessary for them to marked in the highend sneaker market. This new sneaker was made of suede leather while the sleek synthetic michael kors purses was utilized on its inner lining. This design not only gives a christian louboutin superior durability to the shoe but also offer ultra lightweight to wearer. The perforations were developed in the external side of the shoe to offer great breathability to foot. along with, The advanced fulllength Zoom Air cushioning was applied in the design and style of its midsole to add great comfort to the shoe.