Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Yugioh : Duelist of the roses.

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by AngelOfLight, Jan 25, 2013.

1. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

What do you think of it ?

I personally love it , I love vsing Mai the most , she's so challenging and fun to duel against. Tea is too easy but fun to rank up my monsters.

My favourite duel card is Dark Magician girl.

My favourite type of monster is Fairy.

Favourite deck leader is Airknight Parsath.

How about you ? :)
  2. Gerami

Gerami Just waitin for a mate

My memory of everything Yu-Gi-Oh is rather shit. But I do remember getting this game for like my 11th birthday, I fuckin' loved it. It was epic. It was a bit challenging for me at first because I wasn't good with those sorta games back then, but I got better at it eventually.
    AngelOfLight likes this.
  3. aliciafedora

aliciafedora n00b

There are many favorites, but I can never forget the one I got as a gift from my mother who was always against playing such games.
    AngelOfLight likes this.
  4. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Never played that one..My cousin had it but his Mum and Dad never taught him to share :/

I had the one on playstation where you start of in ancient Eygpt. Can't remember what it was called but it was sick and I had one on gameboy Advance.

Favourite card: Metal Red eyes Black Dragon
    Type: Demon
    I had a couple of decks my fav was probably Yugi's Magician of black Chaos deck.

Oh yeah and I had a card from Japan that my Chinese friend gave me. It was one of the ones considered too graphic for western children...Had no Idea how strong it was or what it could do but the picture was fucking cool bro
  5. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Been a while since I've played that game. And it was on my brothers PS2. To be honest I always gone with the dragon deck. I strictly love dragon type monsters.