Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Zombie Apocalypse RPG

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Deadly shot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Gaz868

Gaz868 Assassin

Character Descript.:
    Name:?
    Backround:Was infected and is a Zombie
    Personality:pretty mean. Not to much of a friendly zombie. Jumps high distances. Sences warm flesh
    Weapons:
    Claws
    Teeth
    Legs
    Zombie Power:
    Can Jump high and climb buildings
    Build:Medium.

The Zombie then sneaked into the apartment, then jumped onto the ceiling, crawling upside down on it, making him practicly un-spottable. He had crawled upside down into a survivors bedroom. While he was sleeping he immediatly jumped down and pounced on him, scratching out his innards and eating him. He then climbed on the top of the building.
    He will feed again at Dawn.

2. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

To answer your question, Kuri:

Yes you may. I didn't put a rule saying you can't be one of the infected.

3. Gaz868

Gaz868 Assassin

Character Descript.:
    Name:?
    Backround:Was infected and is a Zombie
    Personality:pretty mean. Not to much of a friendly zombie. Jumps high distances. Sences warm flesh
    Weapons:
    Claws
    Teeth
    Legs
    Zombie Power:
    Can Jump high and climb buildings
    Build:Medium.

At 12:00 AM, the Zombie felt UNBELIEVABLY hungry. He went back into the Apartment building, and saw a survivor eating a banana. He then yelled as he pounced on the survivor, however, before he could scratch and bite his victim, He saw a molotov cocktail being thrown! He RUSHED out of the building. His Victim Fainted NOT DIED! Fainted over the shock and terror. He then ran away. Searching for animals to feed on in the forest.

4. jcrazy5

jcrazy5 aim, fire, repeat

Name,Description: David sparks long dark brown hair, black t-shirt,jeans,dc shoes
    Backround :abandoned at 3.was recruited by a gang called the damned. known only loss and pain
    Weapons:hunting knife,glock x2, ump45
    Personality :though tough background quite friendly

I was leading a small group as the others followed Dez. "First of all, has everyone got a weapon? Its better to have one and not need one than need one and not have one." Everyone nodded in the crowd of 6 or 7. "OK good. now does everyone know how to kill an infec HOLY SH*T!" I turned around just in time to stab a daywalker in the head a few times with my hunting knife. "anyway does everyone know how to kill an infected?" About 3 nodded "Lesson 1: Destroy the brain or remove the had. class over" Everyone nodded. "We're scavenging for now so stick with me and grab whatever can help you survive"
    "Like what?" Someone blurted from the crowd
    "Weapons, food, water, fuel, ammo, weapon parts, things for barricading buildings. Now lets go." Everyone followed as we went into a small gun store and stocked up. I grabbed a double barrel shotgun and several ammo boxes. I also picked up a 44.magnum for a side arm and i stuck the glocks in my backpack. One other thing i grabbed was a wepons belt. it was getting dark so my next thought was going to a hardware store for planks of wood and nails to barricade somewhere for the night. I was just wondering how dez and her team were doing.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  5. Deadly shot

Name: Hakkai
    Backround: Employee of the Apartment.... His boss was bitten by a hobo and somehow turned into of them. Tetsuya killed his boss with a knife into the head. He tries to take care of the survivors in the apartment to fix their beds, rooms, and laundry.Hes the only Employee in the Apartment.. Usually all the survivors treat him like they did back where the world was still normal.
    Inventory: Glock(x18), Steak Knife, Strange substance.
    Personality: Kind, Helpful, Mysterious.

I awoken in a pile of rubble of what used to be the apartment. Nearby, Thomas' body, A.K.A the Abomination. His huge body had crushed the building and I don't really assure the survivors who stayed with me survived. Slowly getting up, the blurry vision I had started to clear up. Dizzy, groggy, and smelling the stench of death, I started to stagger my way through the debris. It's late, the infected are walking around and I three are currently munching on one of the survivors. Two zombies passed by me and kept walking off. I hated that...

"Bastards." I muttered. "Face and fight me..."

They all just kept walking, eating remains of any left over bodies.

"Stop that..." I started to shake. "Come and attack!"

If their ignoring me... that means I'm already one of them. I wont accept that! Furious, I threw my P2000 at one of them and charged with my steak knife at it. Striking it in the back, I mindlessly stabbed it until I calmed down.

"Why are you in this experiment, Hakkai" Thomas asked.

"I want to help change to world..." I answered.

"Still... not like this!" I shouted.

I panted and started to walk to the building Kuri was ordered to go. Soon, I will go hungry again for the people but I can hold it like last time. As I walked, I started to wonder. Are there others like me? Anyone who were experimented on and can control themselves still? I was only used for minor shots and tests of enhanced abilities. A lot of people were too so that must mean that there may be some intelligent and faster zombies out there like me. Except more feral than friendly.

6. can join?i am still quiet the noobie but il try
    Name:flesh eater
    Description:looks like a normal zombie except has large claws can feed off zombies and gets attacked by zombies blood is not dry like normal zombies is stronger and faster has a deep and scary voice
    Weapons:hands(claws) feet(toes spiked)teeth(can't change people)
    Personality :generally friendly but most people attack on sight

i woke up in a test tube. floating in some greyish black thick liquid. it tasted vile. there were 2 men standing around me. i moved my arms a little. and the 2 men flinched.there was something connected to my arms. and a small tube going into my nose. i began to struggle a little more. and they turned and grabbed guns. the man on the right had a m4 assult rifle. and the man on the left had a glock. i managed to break free of the things holding my arms. the 2 men raised there guns. i smashed on the glass walls once. and they broke. the liquid spilled everywhere. i looked at the man with the m4. and growled at him "put that down" he laughed. and looked at the man on the left "it works" shouted. the man with the m4. "don't be so sure"said the other guy. as i inhaled and caught there scent.
    it smelt delicious i hummed to my self"hmmmmm something smells good". the man with the m4 had his guard down. but the other guy shot and hit my leg. but i didn't feel it i lunged at the guy with the m4. before he could hurt me and riped his eyes out. then i jumped on the other guy and bit at his jugular vane. i fed on both of them but then started feeling disgusted at my self. but then i thought they stole my life my girlfriend is probably dead and so is my mother and father. i looked for an exit and found an incredible hidden door. it had a scent like rubber which i couldn't smell through. it looked pritty weak so i clawed through it easily. i made a vow not to take any one else's life away like thos people did. when i came out arfter about 20 minutes of climbing and clawing. i arrived in a room that would be pitch black to a human. "human"i thought about those particular words.
    there was a metal door i began to smash at it til it broke. as i broke threw the door a zombie lunged at me and i stuck one of my claws through its head and bit. it it tasted like that black-Grey liquid. then i relised that that tube was stil in my nose. i began to pull it out and it began to hurt i pulled harder. and riped something out of my brain"probly won't need that anyway"i thought

7. shit one of my intire posts got deleated il re do it l8r

8. Kawrou

Kawrou Two Faced, User

Name: Kawrou
    Backround: A caring brother and cautious, an original resident before the outbreak. Ex-Gang member with no parents. He used to show alot of attitude but at this time. it's not necessary.
    Inventory: MP5 (x120), Pocket Knife
    Personality: Careful, Creative, Nice.

I searched a building that I had never known of. This room has alot of papers and all that algebra crap, must be some research room. For what. though? Aren't these soldiers suppose to plan movements for better rate of success for a mission?

"Lisa, this place has nothing." I informed her. "Regroup with the others in the mess hall."

Name: Lisa
    Backround: A sibling of Kawrou's. A straight A student yet very clumsy. Got caught up in the zombie thing around high school. Depending on her brother and Hakkai, she tries her best to help and survive.
    Inventory: 9mm (x7)
    Personality: Playful, intellegent, friendly, dependent

I held my pistol and pointed at dark areas the light had not shed on. Lights were still dimmed and I noticed some walls had a drip of blood on 'em. I only had a clip of rounds for this pistol so I had to get a good shot if any of those things jump at me. Survivors crossing by with empty hands and deflated bags.

"That settles it." I sighed. "There aren't much supplies in this base."

I kept walking on to the hall where my brother told me to follow the largest group.

9. Name:flesh eater
    Description:looks like a normal zombie except has large claws can feed off zombies and gets attacked by zombies blood is not dry like normal zombies is stronger and faster has a deep and scary voice has a strange aura

i only just relised where i was.i was in a military place not exacly sure i herd someones voice and jumped up onto the roof.a 16 year old girl holding a 9mm pistol spotted me she was alone she shot at me and i fled woundering if she would mention it to any of her
    thinking about the words she might use like maby"a zombie fled from me either it dosent want to attack or theres a malfuntion in its brain"or maby she would just mention that sh saw a zombie

10. Deadly shot

Backround: Employee of the Apartment.... His boss was bitten by a hobo and somehow turned into of them. Tetsuya killed his boss with a knife into the head. He tries to take care of the survivors in the apartment to fix their beds, rooms, and laundry.Hes the only Employee in the Apartment.. Usually all the survivors treat him like they did back where the world was still normal.
    Inventory: Glock(x18), Steak Knife, Strange substance.

Venturing through the long path from memory, I ran across some Xombies. Xombies are different from the normal infected because they're not feral an the infected. More like me... except they have no way of knowing how to contain hunger. One spoke to me about some strange rumor of some type of infectee who kills both living and dead coming this way.

"Could be just a misunderstanding of a zombie looking like it's eating another." I said to myself. "If not, I hope it's killin' more of the dead than living."

11. PaxtonFettel

PaxtonFettel He deserved to die...

Part one.

Name: 'Slot'
    Backround: Known only by the name of 'Slot,' he is wanted in almost twenty-seven states for homocide. In 2015 he was belived to be invloved in the kidnapping of seven and murdering them, they could not be identified. He has been hunted since 2016 and has yet to be captured. He is dangerous as he is smart.
    Description: 6'2",Caucasian, dark brown hair at normal length and groomed, hazel eyes, normal build and average skin tone. No facial hair.
    Clothing: Black short sleeve shirt, black leather jacket. Black leather pants and dark brown leather boots.
    Inventory: Semi-automatic HK416 with hand grip, sling andACOG 1.5x16 scope, Walther P99 with lazer sight. Crowbar.
    Personality: Dark, Realistic, Evil.

It's raining tonight. Pouring actually. I sit in the window seal watching them wonder down on the street looking for food. They are hunters, as I hunt for prey. Their groaning is drowned out by the downpour of rain and thunder...a beautifull night. It's nights like these I wish I still had my CD player. SLOT, that was their name. A russian NU Metal band. I loved them...and that is now my name. Their song '2 Vajony' plays in my head. 2 Wars in English. It fits everyones situation perfectly.

I don't like undead visitors as much as I like human visitors. A young boy, no older then 18, wet, cold, scavinging.
    "Sir? Is there any food around? Please my Sister, she's ill."
    I draw my P99 without his knowing.
    "Have some leaded salad."
    I fire four rounds rapidly into his skull, he stumbles down the stairs as a woman rushes up and I fire another four rounds, all meet their mark into her skull also as she colapses. I never left the window seal and it was over in fifteen seconds. I holster the Walther and look back out onto the road. The attention is not good. I walk over to her and dump her out the window. Three stories below I hear her body splat followed by them eating. I take my position back on the seal. It is still raining and I now have a new song in my head.
    'Net.'

12. Name:flesh eater
    Description:looks like a normal zombie except has large claws can feed off zombies and gets attacked by zombies blood is not dry like normal zombies is stronger and faster has a deep and scary voice has a strange aura

i caught a sent...not a human sent...a zombie sent but it stuck out somehow smelt diffrent
    maby it will be more like me. after a while of running i heard voices it was a zombie group of zombies sharing rumors they obviously hadn't seen me i heard 1 say "they has been sightings of a zombie mauling another zombie" "i don't think so i might of just looked like a zombie eating another zombie"said the 2nd
    i laughed a little bit then the 2nd zombie held his hand up and said "stop i think i hear something" i quickly shut up but it wasn't referring to me i heard a gun shot as 1 of the zombies fell dead and i quickly saw the man holding a rifle there was 3 zombies left not including me and the man quickly disposed of 2 of them as the 3rd jumped for covor which just so happend to be where i was hiding i similed at the zombie...

13. PaxtonFettel

Part two.

Backround: Known only by the name of 'Slot,' he is wanted in almost twenty-seven states for homocide. In 2015 he was belived to be invloved in the kidnapping of seven and murdering them, they could not be identified. He has been hunted since 2016 and has yet to be captured. He is dangerous as he is smart.
    Description: 6'2",Caucasian, dark brown hair at normal length and groomed, hazel eyes, normal build and average skin tone. No facial hair.
    Clothing: Black short sleeve shirt, black leather jacket. Black leather pants and dark brown leather boots.
    Inventory: Semi-automatic HK416 with hand grip, sling andACOG 1.5x16 scope, Walther P99 with lazer sight. Crowbar.

It stopped raining. The night air is now damp with the smell of fresh worms from the soil. The fires glow in the puddles on the street, time to move. I head down stairs to the entry and peek out. All clear. I move outside keeping the HK at its home on my shoulder. I take my steps sideways to grab more land and keep quiet. The half-eaten body of the woman I dumped out lay in front of me. A scene from Hell for others, a painting from Heaven for me. I lean down next to her corpse and grab my crowbar, I smash the skull in two as her brain bits and blood splashes on me. I start moving again, licking her blood from my mouth. The taste of iron and salt fill my mouth as I swallow. I turn the corner and find one. My HK is on my shoulder and I raise it. Its head is in my sights as I set the fire to semi-automatic. I squeeze the trigger.

It slumps to the ground, no longer with a head. I step over the former walking corpse and find an old school. From the looks of it, people are held up in there. I can picture them staying together, tired, scared...my night just got a whole lot better. I cock the HK and head up the stairs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  14. Deadly shot

Inventory: Glock(x7), Steak Knife, Strange substance.

I walked and encountered a group of other Xombies in the area. It was getting dark so it was understandable that most are coming out now.

"Hey, I remember you!" One of the Xombies called. "You're that Asian who sustained critical amounts of the virus!"

I looked at him back... A skull like face, his left cheek missing some flesh, clothes all ragged. Don't remember him much but he must of been part of my crew.

"Yeah, so?" I started. "Not like the experiment will help the world now."

"Y'know, some of us ex-zombies try to help remaining full-human survivors get by." He countered.

"Well, what about the one that's attackin' human and infected?" I asked.

"That's just a rumor, we Xomb's got nothing else to cure out boredom." He answered.

I really doubt it was a lie... they could of thought of a better one. Like maybe other beings of the planet trying to help the human race or somethin'.

"Where you headed, anyway?" He added.

"My own camp with my people." I answered.

"There've been alot of us showing around thi-" He stopped.

"I am with the humans. Unlike you, I can hold down the hunger." I growled.

After that said, I ventured on to the base, with little ammo left, and darkness soon to cover the area, I started to take the rooftops.

15. PaxtonFettel

Part three.

I walk the halls of the old school, listining to the chattering of the people. There is a faint glow in one of the rooms and I enter. Nine people, two females and one child. I bring the HK to my shoulder and take aim. One...two...three-four. They fall before they could even react to my entering. The child and women scream. I silence the women and the remaining man. It's over, their blood fills the room. The child is behind a desk, weeping. I walk around and kneel down.
    "It is over young one. Do not be afraid."
    I extend my hand and he flinches.
    "I want my mommy."
    "Your mommy is not here anymore."
    He repeats it again and again. I draw my Walther and fire point-blank range in the face. His crying stops and all is silent. I holster it and stand to sit in the chair. Another young soul lost in the wrong direction of weakness. They say young souls for the battle need to be trained, shown the bloody terror of life, then learn how to relish in it. I was no closer to this one then the last. It's a dead city, I can hear the moans even in here. The rain is starting again, I'll have to stay here, at least untill my next calling.

16. epicgodofchaos

epicgodofchaos n00b

Hope i can join in too. This guy here is essentially a huge hulk. However he can't do everything the hulk can or anything. Cars are rather hard for him to lift inless he's very very mad. And he can't use any of the normal weapons like guns or such. This is mostly because of his giant hans but his coordination with ranged things is absolutely horrid.
    If this is an unacceptable character plz tell me. I don't want to ruin the thread with an absurdly overpowered guy.
    Name: Hard Rox(Can't remember any other name and came up with this himself)
    Background: Was infected and left on the street as dead. When he woke up he felt much much stronger and a clawing hunger in his belly.
    Description: Just imagine a crossbread between The Hulk and a very nasty looking zombie.
    Weapons: Supernatural Strength.Anything nearby.
    Inventory: A Gigantic Bag on his back. Lotsa body parts to feed himself.
    Personality; Very kind to humans and zombies, inless either of them try to attack him.

Rox walked down the large road trying to find something to eat. Most of the zombies around where wandering around like lost children or something. One of them decided to trry and eat another zombie and started tearing at the limbs. Rox walks over and picks up the savage little thing and smashes it's heas by closing his fist. He then crumples the body into a ball and squeezes whatever blood was left in the thing into his mouth. It seems the zombie had just eaten a living human and was still full of the stuff. He then tossed the body parts into the back of his giant backbag and continued walking down the street.

17. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Sigh...Bored why not. Deadly is you still post could you fill me in?
    If you are still playing anyway....
    Name: Duncan McLockart
    Background: He was born in Lithuania but grew up in Scotland. Got kicked out of Britain for reasons he has never discussed.Ex - S.A.S officer. For some reason American army wanted him so bad they paid the Scottish government . Was a commando in the Special forces. He was average in his squadron. Though his squadron was attacked by those things and he was the only one left. Typical messed up life. Family split up and his sister was sent away to Jamaica. Is extremely nifty with his hands, able to make a weapon out of virtually nothing or just fixing things in general.
    Weapons: FN F2000 assault rifle, with telescope sight and 40mm FN EGLM grenade launcher(Very Skilled with),Taurus PT 92
    Personality: Wild, impulsive, does things on a whim.
    Physical appearance: Very tall with a look that says "Don't f*ck with me", Has a tattoo of his squadrons motto. "If it aint dead, you are doing it wrong" One green eye one blue.
    Clothes: Classic army gear. Even has night /heat goggles (Batteries low).

It had been days since I had seen Jose. I lost him in the confusion. "Fuck! FUCK!", I exclaimed. That was a cock up I shouldn't have gone for that stupid fucking gun. Here I was with half a clip of ammo left and two clips of ammo for my Taurus. "Oh God", I said to myself I was considering this being the end. They were at the door. I reverted to my useless training. I turned my throat mike on. "Calling all frequencies, I say again calling all frequencies!". I was now praying that someone heard the makeshift radio I had built next to my bed. They were still out there trying to push the door down. I was crying into the microphone now. I had no back up, I no longer had the cadre(Fake military support) in Scotland or my team. I made one last desperate shout into my mike. "Is anyone even there!".

18. you can't just kil another player and i don't remember any other reports of a zombie that can eat other zombies

19. epicgodofchaos

epicgodofchaos n00b

Woops i just relized after rereading what i wrote that i messed up everything i was trying to do. Here i'll remake that. And that wasn't you by the way.

Name: Hard Rox(Can't remember any other name and came up with this himself)
    Background: Was infected and left on the street as dead. When he woke up he felt much much stronger and a clawing hunger in his belly.
    Description: Just imagine a crossbread between The Hulk and a very nasty looking zombie.
    Weapons: Supernatural Strength.Anything nearby.
    Inventory: A Gigantic Bag on his back. Lotsa body parts to feed himself.
    Personality; Very kind to humans and zombies, inless either of them try to attack him.

Rox was walking down a very oddly crowded street. It was so full of zombies that it was almost hard to walk. As he walked down the road he saw that this huge commotion was about a family that had somehow managed to survive until recently. The zombies were busy eating all the dead family in the house. Rox walked toward the house to see if he could get any good parts. When he busted through the doorway after several tries he went for the kitchen where blood smelled the strongest. When he came in all the bones and everything hadd been picked dry and the blood was coming from what was left inside the zombies. In fact so much blood and gore was in most of the zombies that they were getting fat"those that still had stomachs at least". One of the zombies that came behind Rox smelled the great deal of blood and charged at one of it's bloated brethren. Rox went over and pulled the savage thing away while it managed to grab a brain from the stomach of the bloated thing. Rox then saw that the thing was scratching at his arm like crazy and smashed it's head with a squeeze. He then put the now truly dead zombie into a ball and mashed what was left of the brain and a few organs into his mouth and tossed the corpse into his bag.

20. jcrazy5

jcrazy5 aim, fire, repeat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name,Description: David sparks long dark brown hair, black t-shirt,jeans,dc shoes, backpack, gun holster (back), weapon belt
    Backround :abandoned at 3.was recruited by a gang called the damned. known only loss and pain
    Weapons:hunting knife,glock x2 (backpack), ump45, double barrel shotgun (back holster), 44. magnum
    Personality :though tough background quite friendly

We got to the hardware store and cleared it of zombies accept one, well, atleast he looked like one. Turns out he was a survivor covered in blood. Most of the people i was with started building a door with more defence than the glass door that the store had while i look around for anything i could use. I heard what sounded like crying from the managers office, I drew my magnum and swung around the door. There was nothing there but a radio. I managed to contact the person speaking. "Can you hear me?"
    "OH THANK GOD! a saviour"
    "Wait, I remember you, Duncan McLockart from the hotel ,isn't it?"
    "Yeah, but, who are you? I dont remember you through your voice."
    "Theres no time for meet and greet now. Get to franks hardware store asap."