Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Zombies! (a RPG)

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by templarnight, Jan 22, 2009.

1. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

Ok, so, i know there have been ALOT of zombie RPGs in the past, but ive decided to give it a try.

Note: a large amount of this will be taken from a book, and, incase of a coppyrite, i have NOTHING to do with the book, exept for the fact i own a copy and loved it.

The Vrirus: solanum (sólÃ-num)
    solanum works by travling through the body, into the brain. Upon entering the brain, the virus replacates the cells of the frontal lobe, killing them in the process. During the process, all bodily functions cease. Organs shut down, and the "host" slips into a coma. Prehaps the most important part of this transformation in that the body no longer needs oxygen. The sorce of solanum remanes unknown, and has been since its apperence in 60,000 BC (im being sereous here, this is FROM THE BOOK).Fortanatally, the virus is NOT airborn, and can not become airborn in anyway.

Symptoms
    hour 1. pain and discoloration of the infected area, and instant clotting of the wound.
    hour 5. fever of 99-103 degrees, chill, vomiting
    hour 8. numbing of extremites (vital areas, i.e, heatr head, liver, lungs) increased feaver to 103 and 106 degrees, loss of muscular coralation.
    hour 11. paralazation, slowed heart rate
    hour 16. coma
    hour 20. death
    hour 23. Reanamation.

There is no cure. there is no defence. each of our cashualty only increases there own ranks.

Out breaks

class one: a small outbreak. zombies number from 1-50. usually met by hunters and local police, usually streat cops. 1-mile area

Class Two: Zombie numbers in the hundreds. local civilans are replaced by the SWAT, police, and even FEDs. a 50-100 mile range

Class Three: zOMG! ZOMBIES! numbers in the thousands, plice are replaced by the SWAT, FEds, and army. 100-400 mile range.

Class 4: WORLD SOLANATION. numbers in the millions. Martal law will be imposed. not followed. governments will break down. your on your own.

how to kill a zombie
    BOOM headshot.

Heres the format to sighn up:

Name:
    outbreak level:
    Region :(plane, tropical, tundra, ECT)
    wepon: (MUST be realistic)
    job:
    transportation:
    People in party:

Like most RPGs, you can join other peoples party IF they invite you.

More info to come!

2. templarnight

Reserved for more stuff

3. templarnight

crap, that wont let me edit it. w/e, you can post now

4. vortex4000

vortex4000 Viva la Vortex.

We post whenever we want, But this thread died.

5. dill.22

dill.22 n00b

just

fuck let me play the game :321::321::321::321::321::321:

6. Mithias

Mithias n00b

Name: Arjock
    Nationality: Russain
    outbreak level: 4
    Region: Plains
    wepon: Slegehammer, CZ 70 pistol with 70 12 bullets clips in his jacket, 179.99 on the pen market
    job: Cnstructer
    transportation: Motorcycle
    People in party: 0

7. Mithias

Mithias n00b

Ment ten 12 bullet clips, and the market